LH Job Board - Any Interest?

4 Likes

Car sales , real estate agent and club promoter are the same lol

You hiring for your OF?

8 Likes

We could use the man whose done it all. Astronaut, math teacher, plumber, teacher :rofl:

4 Likes

“LH shreds dealer operator in the finance department”

3 Likes

@max_g wants to be featured in it - titled spicy cheiks

3 Likes

You are the only person I have ever heard use the terms “North OC” or “South LA.”

4 Likes

He gonna pop in here and close the thread down. “Thread has ran it’s discourse”

4 Likes

Sounds like @max_g hopefully @NATO gives him the smoke

3 Likes

I have worked at 5 dealers. Not a single one has let salespeople (at least one’s not related to the owner) control their own pricing, even 15+ year vets. One dealer I worked for had an “internet special” sheet with a % discount for each model, but even then the desk had the final say.

I don’t think the average broker will have much luck with their current pricing strategy. It is different when every $1 you discount comes directly out of your own pocket or every $1 you hold on a trade-in goes into your own. Ones with a book of business will have luck with a dealer as an ISM that will just pay a flat per car with scaling unit bonuses if they just want to whore out cars.

Most salespeople don’t have to. Just land someone on a car, get them excited, and get an offer. There is no need to understand anything beyond that to be successful as a salesperson. The best salespeople I have seen have very little product or business knowledge. They just do those 3 things better than everyone else.

FI you need a greater degree of knowledge, but it is essentially advanced sales with some office management skills. Depends on the dealer, but they are just selling products and making sure all the paperwork is correct. Anyone in FI was generally a great salesperson previously.

Anyways, that is all I will say so I don’t tie up this thread. But again, dealers are always hiring, especially porters and techs. Some techs are secretly making more than everyone in the dealer but the GM.

7 Likes

In all seriousness

I got a Class A license a few months ago
Probably got denied over 40+ times so far I gave up that dream
Only job I got offered wanted me to sign a 1 year contract LOL FOH ridiculous

he’s gonna close this thread because it’s run it’s course if you don’t stop

3 Likes

wish more people would bribe the hiring manager for the job they want and it wouldn’t even be that expensive

Look at what politicians are willing to do for very little money, they will give million-dollar contracts for like 10-20k.

so lets says you make 50k and the job you want pays 80k

give the hiring manager 1-5k under the table and get the job.

cant tell you how many times this has worked for people I know.

2 Likes

I thought there was a major trucker shortage in the country… last I heard most could make an easy 6 figures depending on hours and routes. Crazy that you are having that much trouble.

3 Likes

Lol - what field do u work in?

This shit would never fly

2 Likes

Yeah and nor would I as a hiring manager risk my job and maybe my career for a few grand.

I can imagine the leverage you’d have with HR down the line. Oh you want to fire me, well your hiring manager solicited a bribe to give me this job.

5 Likes

It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.

3 Likes

Did you try UPS? Very good benefits, stability and retirement AFAIK.

2 Likes

Currently I run my own business lol, I wouldn’t ever work for no schmuck ever again.

1 Like

ill pay you under the table to hire me

8 Likes