LH fantasy football league

I’m forecasted as a 10-point underdog going into Thursday night’s game. As a 6 seed, that’s nothing new.

Best of luck @anon65069371 !

1 Like

So we have the self deprecating favorite on one hand, and the scrappy underdog on the other hand. A Hollywood classic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

London Jets GIF by Minnesota Vikings

1 Like

Congrats. I’ll get you next year.

1 Like

Dixon had a 50pt game vs Carolina a few weeks ago

I just wanna think I won already but you never know

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

That supporter tag looks good on you.

4 Likes

Chargeback loading

3 Likes

Man, made it to the championship game this past week and went in with a 14pt lead with the Bills/Bengals

Have to split the championship title this year

How are you guys handling this past weeks Bills/Bengals game?

@z0lt3c
were not worthy waynes world GIF

1 Like

I had Davis he had mixon left
I was up 24 points

1 Like

In one league, I was up by 30 and he had no players left. I still had Josh Allen, so clearly won. In another, I was ahead by 1 point when the game was called. My opponent had no players left playing and I had Mixon and a kicker, so I won again since the game would have to go terribly wrong fantasy wise for me to lose.

1 Like

I think this is still too early to call it. Davis could easily throw up a dud and Mixon go off

I think most leagues should wait until the NFL announces if this game will be replayed in a week 19 format. I am holding onto my winnings from the 1 point win just in case something weird happens.

Yeah I had Singletary going and my opponent had Mixon & Higgins. I was up 14pts points into the start of the game.

I think they’ll reschedule this game either next week or the week after but I doubt any of these guys will play a full game since they’ll prob rest them heading into the playoffs.

We actually have a trophy in our league so splitting the trophy :trophy: will be kinda dumb , I.e, co-champions etc.

It is rumored it might just be a no-contest or coin flip for playoff seeding.

But in the league I have been in for 15 years (since middle school essentially), we have a big trophy that gets updated every year and then a small individual trophy for each winner.

more importantly, you lost your third place game to me.

We have a first place trophy for the overall winner. Winner gets his name on it and gets to keep it home. Sort of like the Stanley Cup…

We also have a last place trophy or “Toilet Trophy” for the person who comes in dead last place. They also get to take it home for the year LOL

4 Likes

So you have to return it lol…

Worse punishment than throwing it out is having to keep it safe :rofl:

Tom Brady giveth and Tom Brady taketh. Won me the championship game but lost me the 3rd place LH game.