LH fantasy football league

I’ll take Swift off that sinking ship for ya :joy::joy::joy:

Send me an offer hahah

Moneyball :thinking:

Standings as we enter week 5

@aronchi in 1st now

1 Like

I appreciate the update. This is one of the oddest seasons I have seen. I have been wrong with every team (minus the Bills). Jerry Jones may not even want Dak back.

1 Like

Good luck playoff teams!!

1 Like

@BlueAc :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

Playoffs, Week One (top seeds on bye).

3 Likes

Should have bottom 6 bumped from next season and make room for new blood

I should’ve started Godwin over DHop… Smfh congrats @drdvrgs :unamused:

1 Like

I really thought chase was going to catch another TD at the end

Probably wouldn’t have mattered bc my dumbass had Bucs D :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The final 4:

@wam22 vs @drdvrgs
@aronchi vs @z0lt3c

Dealer/Broker vs Supporters. 120 badges combined. All playing for 1.

8 Likes

you’re going to beat me very easily. my team is dead.

1 Like

I am screwed in at least 1 of my 3 leagues. @drdvrgs lineup is 75% similar to my line-up in another league. So I either get screwed in this league if they do well or if they do poorly, I am screwed in my other league. Alternatively, they do great but my opponent in my other league does better. Now I am doubly screwed.

3 Likes

You will win one or the other :sweat_smile:

I went RB-RB-RB in multiple drafts this year, and thought I hit homeruns with each pick, but I was near the bottom of each league with that strategy. I feel like there’s very few reliable RB1s anymore, and it’s hard to determine who it will be during draft day :expressionless:

Projected starters for final 4 (stats are from week 15)

@wam22

@drdvrgs

@aronchi

@z0lt3c

2 Likes

I think I said it already, but this has been a weird season. In fact, without getting into age, I can honestly say it has been the strangest of my life, and I have been watching since I have a memory (I rarely miss a game).

Regarding running backs, the workhouse back is gone. I would have probably gone with the same strategy, but RB by committee is the trend now. My favorite player of all time is Sweetness (R.I.P.), and I have no idea if the players were tougher back in the day, they played through pain/injuries, or today’s players are either more injury-prone or protected investments. So you see way more players out and for long periods. I think some teams would be in playoff contention if just one elite/superstar player were on the active roster, but we are at the end of the season, and some still have not seen the field (i.e., Chase Young).

Being from the Bay, the Niners are a problem, but they are always injured. And Run CMC is a BEAST, but I keep holding my breath every time he gets the ball (even though he has been healthy all season). Injuries killed would be (for sure) playoff teams early this year.

Do not get me wrong, some legit, elite, tough players live up to the hype, but they are few. I have not paid attention to the top fantasy scorers, but it seems like it would easily be only one or two QBs (Mahomes/Allen) or WR. Long gone are the days of RBs, as the leaders (think Tomlinson, Shaun Alexander, or Priest Holmes).

1 Like

I think you can still build a team around RB (outside of PPR).

It’s all about picking the players that stay healthy. This is more luck then anything else.

Here is the top-10 non-QB scorers for our league.

2 Likes