Lexus Sales in Indiana - Contact me for pricing

Lexus Leasing consultant in Indianapolis, IN
Let me know what you are looking for - Vehicle, Term, specs…etc and I will be happy to assist!

1 Like

I am in Michigan. Looking for an RX350. 15k/26mo. Does not need AWD. Would like Leather, Heated/Cooled Seats and 12" screen.

26 months is such a weird term :rofl::joy:

1 Like

It’s a sign and drive 27 month

2 Likes

I’ll send pricing tomorrow when I get back into the office!

I was going to do 31.7 but it just seemed like 26 would work better! :joy:

or a typo! 36 months! I would also do what makes sense.

1 Like

IS200T F-sport or the 300 AWD F-sport. 10k & 12k for both 24/36mo. With the navigation/audio options. Thank you!

31.7 is usually the best residual :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

64.2%. best residual ever! :+1:t4:

I’m still many months away (maybe even a year), but have my heart set on an LC500 with Sports package at least (+LSD). Performance package I don’t care much about. Caviar, with the black angled wheels. :slight_smile:

I don’t drive very much, so can do 7500 miles. Last I inquired, they were leasing poorly and had no discounts. Just want to check in on if there was any progress on it! Thanks!

Nx200t fsport 36/10 pricing… Thanks!

We are selling below MSRP, I’ll run numbers for you tomorrow!

Don’t worry, you’re going to be selling plenty below MSRP on this forum :wink:

1 Like

I find it comical when it’s a 100K car and someone complains about $500

Haha you mean plenty under invoice.

1 Like

Invoice? Isn’t $3k under invoice the starting point? I’m looking at a RX350 for $299 a month sign and drive!

Haha sounds about right, people in hell also want ice water :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you implying you know people from hell? I don’t know what people in hell want, but I do know what a Lease Hackr wants…

1 Like

Good thing I started Fred’s Ice Delivery service. Give the people what they want!