Lexus Rz450E incentives

Lexus currently has a offer for 599/mo 36/10k lease on rz450e. I also saw they have a 10k lease cash available. Is there any way they would combine the two offers or is it too good to be true?

That lease offer on the left already has the 10k lease cash factored in

These vehicles aren’t cheap leases, all the ones I have sold have been people leasing it just to get the rebate applied and then financing the balance after 1 month

I’m currently doing $6500 dealer discount plus the $10k rebate in SoCal

5 Likes

Jeff gots the easiest deal I assume. If you were to go out your own way, You’d need a 10-11 (I havent done the math for the typical RZ on the lot because of port accessories or simply luxury trim level)% discount pre-incentive, zero adms, base mF to get the national offer.

If this was a lease to purchase, I’d see if they’d play ball to bump the MF with that target selling price

Note I assume your after a premium RZ with 18 wheels.

EDIT: The national offer car is $61055.
LEASE ON 2023 RZ 450e PREMIUM AWD

Security deposit waived. Lease excludes tax, title, license, and dealer options and charges. Low-mileage lease: 10,000 miles/year.Valid on a new 2023 RZ 450e PREMIUM AWD. Terms available on approved credit for only very well-qualified lessees through participating dealers and Lexus Financial Services (LFS). Lease example based on vehicle MSRP of $61,055. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect lease payment. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary. Must lease from participating dealer’s stock and terms are subject to vehicle availability. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excess wear and use, and will pay $0.25 per mile for all mileage over 10,000 miles per year. Disposition fee may be due at lease end. This offer cannot be combined with Lexus Cash. Offer available in AZ, CA, NM, NV, AK, CO, ID, OR, UT, WA, MT, WY; void where prohibited. Offer expires 09-05-2023. See your participating Lexus dealer for restrictions and exclusions. LFS is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). Retail installment accounts may be owned by TMCC or its securitization affiliates and lease accounts may be owned by Toyota Lease Trust (TLT) or its securitization affiliates. TMCC is the servicer for accounts owned by TMCC, TLT, and their securitization affiliates.

how does it compare to the nx450+ leases? are people also doing the lease then buying out?

Math quiz: How much is a $45,000 car with a Lexus badge if the MSRP is $60,000 and there’s a $10,000 incentive?

3 Likes

Answer: the incentive will go up

1 Like

Allocation/inventory struggles with that one.

I need that 15k incentives plus $5k dealer contribution to be an immediate buy.

#whosereadytosellmeanRZtoday

2 Likes

Why pay more for Chanel, when it’s essentially an Alibaba bag with a Chanel badge?

1 Like

Nah its more like this

Are you saying that we can get lease rebate ( 7500$ federal ) and then by it to get another 7500$ off ?

Lease cash incentive is $10,000 and the dealer is discounting $6,000 off MSRP.

Jeff is just breaking down OP’s deal saying the $10,000 lease cash incentive on the right in OP’s picture is already applied to the left side.

He’s telling you what his customers have been doing once they take the offer.

The $10k is misleading, since they’re probably just taking the $7500 from the guberment and adding another $2500 for a pretty poor and crappy EV. If the dealer is giving another $6k, it might be a solid deal depending on RV, MF, etc.

I imagine the rebates will only go up since it’s a crappy EV for the price.

The 10k is region specific Offer available in AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY… 7500 elsewhere.

The frunk money needs to go up. Unlike the RZ, the BZ, I see some dealers going in a little more.

I personally have not done the math, but I wonder besides the rebate/incentives any plus side to lease to buy? Long term these are Toyota Echos/Pontiac Aztecs EVs

I’m planning on waiting till end of the year, it seems like these are piling up at the dealers so might see some good deals later on

No, you cannot.

It is a nicer version of the Toyota and Subaru like the genesis is over the Hyundai.

The problem isn’t the Lexus upgrade over the Toyota, it’s the base platform. The Lexus is a nice house on a crappy foundation. Unlike the Genesis which is a nice house on a solid foundation.

There is just no way to justify this over a GV60 or electric G70 at MSRP. The range and lack of charging kill it.

At 45-50k? Makes sense as a shorter range premium EV.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.