Lexus RX350 Lease deal check

Screenshot of deal. Luxury trim. Eastern PA 18901

You really want it - buy it. This is abysmal - MSRP - and a probable rate markup

Plus you get, what 5k miles per year?

Even with a heavy discount these are purchase vehicles

1 Like

What sale price and/or monthly lease payment would be reasonable to aim for?

Stop trying to lease it, if you are set on leasing go with a different vehicle. Lexus has awful lease programs on the RX

4 Likes

Sorry I’m completely new to this. There can be no good lease price on an RX? Trying to understand.

How much below MSRP can these go for currently?

Looks like @AutoCompanion is doing 8% under MSRP in your region (So about $5200 under MSRP on the vehicle you looked at)

Even with discounts these are much better to purchase, the lease payment is almost the same as the finance payment.

5 Likes

Go to the marketplace and get autocompanion to give you a quote.

1 Like

Learn how to use and populate the lease calculator before you do anything.

Most cars do not lease well. They do not have the programs (RV, MF and incentives) to be good candidates for lease-hacking, regardless of what dealer discount you can negotiate. This is truer now than it has ever been. Which means you cannot start your search with a particular car or cars in mind, and then find a way to make them lease well.

It will be like pushing a boulder uphill while pulling teeth, and you’ll still probably have a bad deal in the end. You need to start your search by filtering only the vehicles that are leasing well right now and offer good value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to decide what’s leasing well and pick a vehicle that is already proven to offer good value.

Remember, there are no magic wands that can save a deal from poor programs (RV, MF, and incentives) and/or poor discounts.

2 Likes

As everyone is saying if You married to RX just buy it.

And chances are you won’t regret it because financially you’ll come out ahead

I think i need to come up with some numbers.
RX - total cost of the lease for OP is 70% of the car.
TUCSON - TOTAL COST of the lease is 46%.

I think what you everyone is trying to tell you is that renting a RX for 3 year and 15,000 miles for a total of $45,700 does not make any sense.

Brokers on here can get you a $5k discount. You can purchase it- with a similar payment and own it free and clear in 4-5 years. If you want out in 3 years you should be able to sell or trade it in and have equity.

Don’t get stuck on leasing vs buying in the current enviroment. Leases are better when the manufactuer puts insentives, better rates, and higher residuals to move metal. Right now is not that time for a Lexus RX. You may be able to find other cars that fit that bill, just not going to be this one. If this is the car you want just buy it from a dealer or broker that will give you the lowest out the door price.

4 Likes