Lexus RC-F or GS-F

What kind of discounts are people getting in these before incentives for 2019 or even leftover 2018s? A few dealers offered full msrp telling me how rare they are hah.

Dealer isn’t wrong about being rare do a nationwide search and see for yourself double digit inventory for 2019 new GS-F so Not much discount on 2019 if any to begin with because theres a $5k cash from Lexus and $1,500 lease(in northeast area) but 2018 I believe you can depending on your negotiating skills.

Yeah but these aren’t exactly flying off shelves. Lexus cash shouldn’t affect the discount a dealers offering.

Edit: thanks for your response. I guess if that’s the case not meant to be for me

1 Like

I totally agree with you on the discount and I’ve never seen a “deal” on these but for a performance sedan the GS-F holds it’s value a lot compared to other performance sedans so buying one and keeping it for a while wouldn’t be a bad thing especially with Lexus reliability it’s a fun car and the mark Levinson stereo(like it better in the LS) is freaking awesome

Anyone know numbers for LC500’s? Ive been debating trading in a macan gts for a Lexus that I can keep for more than 10 years. Didn’t really consider the LC being redundant to my 991.2 but would if the deal is right.

I wouldn’t pay sticker for GS-F or RC-F.
Inventory might be low that doesn’t mean there’s a demand for it.
However, Lexus is a reliable brand.

They are not volume cars to begin with so the fact that they sit on lots longer than average doesn’t mean dealers give them away. @aronchi might have more intel, he had a few Fs up for lease last year.

None, haven’t done a lexus in months.

They were giving them away before, 15-20k off sticker. I guess I missed that boat.

2 Likes

Get a CPO and keep