Lexus RC 300/ 350 RV

Why is the Rc 300/350 RV so Low? such a kool looking car, Lexus RC F 300 leasing it would be too much per month, should I stick to my 3 series bmw ? thanks all

There are many factors for why a captive would set the RV on a car where it’s set. Here are factors I think work against the RC:

1. it’s a sport grand touring coupe in a mid-size SUV world
  2. Lexus captive is notorious for being more conservative in their residuals in two-door vehicles
  3. current market conditions preclude any real subventing or incentives on cars in general, supply and demand rules apply here
  4. the RC isn’t that great of a car compared to its competition (this is more subjective, but it is repeatedly ranked below the competition in car reviews)

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Excellent information, I wonder why I see so many for sale in the used market. Hot looking tho specially in the Infrared color!

There are 20 to 40 RC300 used vehicles for sale nationwide as 2020 or 2021 models (Cars.com).

I wouldn’t consider that an ample inventory.

1 Like

Possibly, I mean in my area that I’ve seen. Private sellers, not necessarily dealer inventory.

You keep spinning your wheels…why? How is this strategy working out for you?

Most cars do not lease well. This is truer now than it has ever been. Which means you cannot start your search with a particular car or cars in mind, and then find a way to make them lease well.

It will be like pushing a boulder uphill while pulling teeth, and you’ll still probably have a bad deal in the end. You need to start your search by filtering only the vehicles that are leasing well right now and offer good value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to decide what’s leasing well and pick a vehicle that is already proven to offer good value.

Remember, there are no magic wands that can save a deal from poor programs (RV, MF, and incentives) and/or poor discounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.