Lexus payoff junk fees North Miami Lexus

Guys,

Came in to buy out myLS500 at lease end. The fees here seem extreme and they will not negotiate an inch. Any thoughts on this? I have a carvana offer for 55K.

You don’t need to buy it out before selling to Carvana with LFS.

1 Like

Don’t use Lexus North Miami problem solved.

3 Likes

Unfortunately Lexus no longer allows third party buyers.

Buy the car out directly yourself from LFS. If you get bored then sell it to Carvana after?

I called LFS and asked for that 3 times. Each time they say you can only go through the dealer to buy out your car.

These companies are getting smart. Lol.

I will call all Lexus dealership around me and work with the better offer…

Why do you need a “pre-delivery service fee” when you already have the vehicle?

2 Likes

He doesn’t, it’s just a bullshit fee from the dealer

4 Likes

That’s a FL Legislature requirement after being heavily lobbied by the Dealers Association.

2 Likes

I ended up negotiating it down $250. But not the fee, the purchase price. The fees are apparently untouchable. Legally they have to have identical fees for everyone so they don’t get sued.

What a racket. Still 11k in the money and that’s after paying sales tax and crappy fees. Plus still have 6k in MS deposits coming back. Will sell to carvana the moment I get my Jeep 4xe build shipped.

Still have one more Lexus to buy out. If anyone has a proven way out of these lease buyout fees please let me know.

What were your final fees

The outrageous electronic registration, on top of the absurd Doc Fees, is the latest unregulated Florida dealer scam. Now $299-499 at a lot of dealers with no signs of slowing down.

1 Like

Believe this lease would be through JM Family’s SETF monopoly not through Lexus Financial Services since in Florida?

1 Like

Ended up being $1050 in fees because of the price drop. I also bought out the car with my Merrill cash rewards card with 2.25% cash back which effectively covers most of the fees.

1 Like

Nope. LFS.

ok good to know. I wasn’t sure how Lexus Finance worked in the Southeast.

Moderators - If Lexus Finance is no longer allowing third party buyouts the Wiki thread needs to be updated/verified with others.

Did they change it today on Saturday?.
My family member sold yesterday leased NX300 to Carmax in East Heaven. CT.

1 Like

The OP is claiming their buyout was not allowed today, but that hasn’t been verified elsewhere and the wiki thread shows LFS third party buyouts still allowed.

1 Like

LFS is closed today. How did OP come up with this statement?

They actually told me they just stopped allowing Carvana lease buy out purchases in August. If they lied that would be a pretty bad lie. He did say they would match all Carmax offers.

Ok. They just confirmed. Carmax only.