Lexus NX 300 Is this $563 a month a good 36mo lease deal?

You are in beast mode lol

Now I feel like I’m posting for the amusement of the experts on this forum. This is from another dealer or so I thought. The price way went up!

Hello,

This 2019 NX300 has an MSRP of $42,308 and a Lexus Plus Selling price of $41,325. I structured the lease for 12,000 miles, 36 months and with $1,000 down. There is a $1,500 rebate that you qualify for as well.

If you are comparing against Rohrich Lexus, we are the same dealer group and all pricing is the same between the stores. If they are less, then it might be because we are not comparing the same MSRP of vehicle. Also, they may not have included the optional Excess Wear and Use protection.

Please review the breakdown below and let me know your thoughts.

Yes, what you should know is Lexus Plus is a one-priced store meaning they don’t negotiate and the store discount is barely minimum, always above invoice. if you want a good deal, try to find a store that does not do Lexus Plus program, since you’re free to negotiate or talk brokers here that can help you too.

And what was the point of posting this?

1 Like

Pittsburgh is a terrible market to negotiate on most accounts, as most of the franchises are owned by the same few big dealer groups. Try outside the area…Cleveland or near DC in the DMV corridor.

This Lexus Plus site is hilarious. It’s really sad that people fall for yet another creative way to get screwed by dealerships.

Also, these have got to be the worst testimonials I’ve ever seen.

Capture

What does that even mean? And who talks like that?

Capture2

Why is this sentence so incomplete and lacking in specifics? What is ‘It’ referring to??

:rofl: Oh Susan W. You are a person who is here to buy a car!

1 Like

Reminds me of Toyota’s pure price campaign with their scions.

hahaha you’re right…look at where they’re at with scion now.

The price went up because it’s a more expensive car and these guys are Lexus Plus as well. Again, turn and run.

And that attachment is useless. Well, it’s useful in that it’s useless by design. Therefore largely useless in this process.

See my suggestions for the legwork you need to do. Or, save yourself the headache and go with a broker. @nextlevelautobrokers would be my recommendation.

No, wait. My recommendation was another car – didn’t I suggest a RX or ES earlier today? Or did I recommend that you contact another Lexus dealer to get another crappy quote because without looking into the basic mechanics of what’s needed to execute a better deal? Dammit, I don’t remember which!

Ok, now that I’ve fulfilled my jackass quotient for the day, please take my and others’ recommendations in this thread into account before wasting more time and adding to your frustration. You’ll need ammunition at the ready unless you want to continue the annihilation.

2 Likes

I’m in the opposite end of the state, but I was quoted $479/mo with zero negotiation on a similarly priced NX300 last week. I feel like that’s pretty high for that car even, as I was getting numbers below $400/mo in 2016 after a little bit of back and forth.

Make sure to take advantage of the MSDs with Lexus.