🚨 Lexus November 2023 Lease Specials - Nick from Certified Auto Leasing & Sales

Hi hackrs,

Lexus deals available to California, Arizona, Nevada and Washington residents while supplies last. Delivery and paperwork must be done in SoCal, we are located 20 minutes north of DTLA. In most cases we are able to deliver to your home or work.

We do almost all makes and models. If you don’t see something you are looking for feel free to text me or send me a private message here on LH.

Nick M @certifiednick - 8 years of experience as a vehicle acquisition broker
Certified Auto Leasing & Sales Inc. - Licensed & Bonded

Nick Cell :calling: 818.434.4559 (call / text)

Amount due at signing / MPY can be adjusted to your preference. This is just an example with $3k and 7.5k miles, MSDs also available.

Cars in this market go quick. Please contact me when you are ready to go.

Available Lexus Rebates:

• $1000 Lexus loyalty rebate. Must have a Lexus lease maturing within 4 months. Rebate available regardless of if you are keeping the car or returning it.
  • $1000 Military / Recent College Graduate rebate. For college grad must be graduating within the next 6 months or graduated within the last 2 year. Lexus Financial also requires proof of income to use college grad rebate (Most recent pay-stub or 3 months bank statements)

2023 Lexus RZ450 Premium- November '23
Term: 27 months
Miles per year: 7.5K
Due at signing: $3000
Payment: $629 plus tax

Rebates or MSDs included: None

2024 Lexus RX350 Premium- November '23
Term: 36 months
Miles per year: 7.5K
Due at signing: $3000
Payment: $585 plus tax

Rebates or MSDs included: Loyalty + $1k rebate

Other models available: ES, GX, IS, LS (PM or Text for any of these)

We do almost all makes and models. If you don’t see something you are looking for feel free to text me or send me a private message here on LH.

Nick M @certifiednick - 8 years of experience as a vehicle acquisition broker
Nick Cell :calling: 818.434.4559 (call / text)

1 Like

Updated for July

Hello, any updates on the new RX 350/450H for model year 2023 like prices and when to order?