đŸ„‡ Lexus Lease Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP -

You forgot, “Fool me three times and I gouge your f-ing eyes out.”

1 Like

Yes it does impact us
It was happening pretty often and I thought it wouldn’t happen more than a few times, but was wrong since I though this wasn’t people’s logic
“who hasn’t suddenly woken up in the middle of the night and had to immediately sort out pricing for a Lexus? - Happens to me all the time. :upside_down_face:”
It hasn’t been happening much since I made the post

Sorry, some noob questions. Can someone help explain

1. How do lease rebates work? Should I expect to get a rebate check in the mail after I sign, or are they already factored into the DAS and they are just listed for informational purposes?

2. Are MSDs also Due at Signing? Should I be ready to write a check for the DAS + MSD?

3. How much are each MSD right now? I read somewhere its like $550 per MSD?

1. Rebates are applied to the deal to cover drive-off fees and/or used as cap cost reduction. You don’t get a check for it.

2. Yes, MSDs are due when the deal is signed.

3. MSDs are based on the monthly payment. For LFS, it is the monthly payment rounded to the next $25 dollars.

2 Likes

Some noob questions referring to leasing a Lexus for 36/10k

• Do we need to add wear & tear or ding protection?
  • What about maintenance plans (i.e.: 10k, 25k services, oil changes) ?

Also, the dealer I’m working with is just reducing the MSRP price by the price of the rebate. If the manufacture is going to give the dealer a check for the rebate amount shouldn’t we be able to negotiate the price a bit more to get closer to their invoice price??

You don’t need to add wear and tear, it’s up to you if you want it or not
First 2 (5k and 10k) maintenance are covered by Lexus, the rest are on you
If the dealership is only applying rebate and not offering any discount on their end, you need to go to a different dealership
or broker, I know a good one that can help :joy:

Sounds good Legendauto - do you know any dealers out in San Fran/ Bay Area - we live in San Mateo - Thanks!

No. You’d need to come down here to SoCal to pick a car up or I can try and get the paperwork overnighted to you and then you can get it notarized and pay to ship the car up there. Thanks.

Ah
 Thanks for the heads up!

No problem, let us know if we can help in any way

Any deals on purchasing rx450HL ?

We’re wiped out of 450hL’s but should be getting some demo’s in sometime this week

Definitely let me know for I’m definitely interested in the best deals.

Will do 202020

RX450 demos? I thought Lexus doesn’t do demos? I’d be interested if they did on a 450h.

They are event cars, not service loaners

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

When I was looking at the options, I could not discern whether the any of the RX 350 or 450h models came with collision warning (automatic breaking in case of a collision), or blind-sport warning lights. On the Lexus website it states the blind spot is optional however could not see if the collision is included. Do your models include either of these?

Thanks!

All RXs come with Lexus Safety System+ as standard. BSM with RCTA/B is optional.

1 Like

What’s the pricing on ES350H luxury package ?