🥇 Lexus Lease Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP -

Yeah. Text me, 424-278-8216. Thanks.

Just got done sending links, let us know if we didn’t get to you

Text/email/PM responded to, please reach back out if we missed you

Late start to the day since we had a few deliveries. Everyone should have a link, contact us if we missed you.

Just sent everyone links!

Pricing has been enhanced on all models, RX/ES are REALLY good
Let’s get some Lexus on the road

All links sent.

I thought this would go without saying, but it’s been happening everyday, multiple times. PLEASE do not text us at 12AM-5AM in the morning.

2 Likes

Wow, are people seriously doing that? How inconsiderate.

Almost every day for the past couple of months :joy:

I hope you are not taking the on as clients and also setting a silent alert on your phone. 12AM-5AM is seriously rude.

1 Like

Perhaps they are in different time zones. I’m guessing you are in Pacific time zone and should mention that. I’m sure people will always ask, “can you ship to East Coast, Texas, etc.”

If they are in CA or Pacific time zone then that is inconsiderate to contact between 12 AM - 5 AM (7 AM). They should just email between those times. Or you can just block out between those times.

Nope, all CA residents lol

Get two phones. One business and one personal. Life is too short to be bugged all night.
Shut it off at 9:00 PM an turn on at 8:00AM. Real customers will understand.

2 Likes

At least it slowed down now, only 1 text at 245AM last night :joy:

In fairness, who hasn’t suddenly woken up in the middle of the night and had to immediately sort out pricing for a Lexus? - Happens to me all the time. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are any of these people sober?

Lol. I’ve still been getting texts :man_facepalming:

do you have an ability to ignore calls on your phone during certain times. like a nighttime mode or something?

people are so inconsiderate.

Are these texts actually waking you up or you get texts but they don’t actually impact you? You don’t have a Google number? I think this goes in the category of “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”. People aren’t going to magically read your post and stop texting you at certain hours. Heck people still can’t stop with the "link please " posts. I realize you like bumping your threads but this complaint seems silly. But hey it works, just bumped your thread.