Lexus ES350 Luxury 2020 Price Check

This site is a resource for those who help themselves. There are no free dinners here.

2 Likes

I donā€™t disagree with this, but whatā€™s lacking in many of the responses (some Trusted Hackrs included) is civility.

Every day people get told that they (or their threads) are lazy, stupid and/or ignorant, and that reflects poorly on all of us.

5 Likes

Lexus is very easy. Make a free account on Edmunds and find out the residual, money factor and incentives available. Once you have that you are good to go.
You want at least around 10% off MSRP as the dealer discount PLUS the incentive from Lexus. Then put all that into the calculator along with the money factor and residual to find out what payment is possible. Then find the dealership that will give you such a deal.
Since you have been using the same guy for the past 6 leases and you donā€™t even compare with other dealers you have likely left thousands on the table over the years.

I think it is all of the repetition with people posting monthly payment only deals or advertisements and asking if it is a good deal.

Iā€™ll agree that it can get monotonous, but there are several options.

Instead new people who have no real way to know the culture here get barraged with insults and :spoon: emojis.

2 Likes

While I get what youā€™re saying, and I donā€™t disagree, there is an easy way for the new people to figure that outā€¦ Spend a few minutes reading the forum. Itā€™s a bit of a chicken or the egg problem. Perhaps what is needed is a bit more of a primer when people sign up that really outlines that this is a community for shared learning and not a free service.

Hey, letā€™s just have a designated person to spoon feed everyone that asks for it. Why donā€™t you volunteer?

Usually I end up suggesting looking at Edmunds and Leasing 101.

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable contribution to the forum.

Iā€™ve probably contributed more than just going around calling everyone jerks. Donā€™t like it, thereā€™s the door. Yet you keep coming back.

I was referring to this:

Really constructive. :+1:

I did factor those themes into my suggestions to either say nothing or post a link with something brief/polite.

:slight_smile:

Seriously, youā€™re so concerned everyone is making you look bad here. Why donā€™t you put up and do exactly what youā€™re proposing. You can take all the spoon feeders and hold their hands. Would that make it all better so you can sleep at night? Keep deflecting.

Did you read my replies to the OP in this thread?

Yes, one post. Now do the other 100 that we get weekly here. Maybe then youā€™ll understand why people have no patience for answering the same question over and over.

The resources are all posted here. If people choose to ignore it, you can hold their hands all you want, but donā€™t ask others to.

This is going nowhere.

I see youā€™re in SoCal. Next time Iā€™m in town letā€™s go drown some kittens.

I gotcha, but if one of us is posting a link in response to a post, itā€™s already too late.

1 Like

You guys have had your fun, please get back to the topic at hand. This topic got derailed way further than it needed to.

Hi All,

Thanks for the quick education. I am missing sales price, but I got the restā€¦ I am going to assume 10% for sales price to see if my $550 is realistic.

MSRP - $52,490
Money factor - .00005
Residual - 49%
$2000 lease cash + $1000 loyalty
3 year, 15k a year

I am in Michiganā€¦ the payment quoted was $581 (including taxes), with only first month payment due at signing.

And the answer is?