Lexus ES 350 2021 Lease

Is 12% pre-incentive supported by comparable deals you’ve found in the shared deals and market place?

11% is. And supposedly others have gotten as high as 15% off.

I’m just kinda hoping as this would be my 3rd straight lexus lease they’d give me a nice deal. It’s why I asked if I was speaking misinformed.

Which is why I’m asking you how you came to your numbers… To sort out if you are or not.

Thats doable, just not on first contact, and certainly will not be handed out cause your a lexus owner.

Also try to talk to sales managers directly.

I’m going according to what I’ve read on Edmonds forums and researched myself on the Lexus website and dealership sites.

And if getting to that deal is not a thing you want to go for due to time constraints, just go with a broker.

Have you looked at @AutoCompanion 's spreadsheet he offered above? He has some excellent ES pricing. Just verify incentives for your region.
Look in the Marketplace.

2 Likes

That certainly looks like our structure.

1 Like

Wow I reviewed your spreadsheet! It’s amazing! Thank you for your hard work :muscle:

Honestly I have spoken to three dealerships trying to get deals according to your calculations and none of them seem to want to consider the 12% discount. Idk how you guys do it. I’d honestly consider hiring you to help me here lol

Also they dont stop trying get me to trade in my current lease. I’m going crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

This is the best offer from one dealership. They claim that 12% off is not happening. Should I take this deal?

ES 350 2021 with premium package.

Why would you take this deal vs working with @AutoCompanion?

1 Like

Why don’t you tell me why I shouldn’t take the deal based on the recent calc?

3.5% pre-incentive

How did you get that? It’s 9%.

12.5-9=3.5

He refused to budge more than 9% his reasoning was they barley have the car in stock and that he’s taking a loss.

Explain why he says this

Because he isn’t willing to do more than 9%. Who cares why if you can get it from someone else for less?

Dealers will say all kinds of things to justify their price. Some are true. Some aren’t. It really doesn’t matter which if someone else can get you the price you want.

3 Likes

Here is where I would be…hope this helps.

This is the only dealer who was willing to converse with me all the others claimed they couldn’t even possibly consider my deal.

This dealer claims to have a short stock on my asking vehicle which is a lie if I’m going by their inventory online.

I don’t even know how he made a claim that a processing fee was 200 wouldn’t give me a real number. Then other fees for registration 499. Nowhere online do I find this. Refused to go over 9%. I don’t even know where he got the 4669 in incentives when I could only get up to 1500 for loyalty and 2750 lease cash.

I wish man. But according to the numbers he was giving me even still the issue is them not accepting the 12% discount.