Lexus ES 350 2021 Lease

You need to step back and spend some time reading.

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Going around offering x% off sticker without knowing the rest of the pieces is a good way to get rippled off without even realizing it.

11% is only part of the equation.

Read lease 101:

Format a target deal:
List out the pre-incentive
List out the base mF and residual term (From edmunds lease forums)
List out all the incentives you qualify for.
Figure out if you want to do MSDs and of course rule out any security deposits
You can then plug everything into the lease calc, and then reach out to dealers with the stock#s in mind and begin the process.

They are open to work the numbers anyway they’d like as long as they keep within the parameters of your target deal.

Working this soley on discount wont help on a lease:

You want 11%, fine I’m game, but now I’m gonna inflate the base mF to infinity and now that discount i gave you is meaningless

I’ve actually done most of this. I sent an email to one dealership to test myself out.

The offer I was given was 499 a month/10k/39 with no down.

I replied saying this was out of my price range as I was looking for something closer to 380-390 a month. I asked him if he could share the RV and MF(I said I understood if he couldn’t for this one) I also let him know I would be doing no money down (2nd time).

I was replied with 399 a month but 2k down best offer. He would also erase the email thread every time he replied.

I didn’t bother replying. My issue is not knowing how to steer the conversation without coming off disrespectful towards my target price. I honestly don’t think I’m being unreasonable looking for 380-390 a month for a 44k car, nothing down. Or am I misinformed?

Just to clarify did you present your offer that you calculated on first contact or did you simply ask for their best price with no money down?

First contact I asked them for a quote for a lease deal with just drive off fees. 39 months/10k miles on a vehicle from their inventory and I also pasted the link.

That’s when I was replied with 499 39/10k.

For some finer steer the convo refer to this thread courtesy of @michael

What are you basing your $380 number on?

They also offer first month waived.

Is 12% pre-incentive supported by comparable deals you’ve found in the shared deals and market place?

11% is. And supposedly others have gotten as high as 15% off.

I’m just kinda hoping as this would be my 3rd straight lexus lease they’d give me a nice deal. It’s why I asked if I was speaking misinformed.

Which is why I’m asking you how you came to your numbers… To sort out if you are or not.

Thats doable, just not on first contact, and certainly will not be handed out cause your a lexus owner.

Also try to talk to sales managers directly.

I’m going according to what I’ve read on Edmonds forums and researched myself on the Lexus website and dealership sites.

And if getting to that deal is not a thing you want to go for due to time constraints, just go with a broker.

Have you looked at @AutoCompanion 's spreadsheet he offered above? He has some excellent ES pricing. Just verify incentives for your region.
Look in the Marketplace.

2 Likes

That certainly looks like our structure.

1 Like

Wow I reviewed your spreadsheet! It’s amazing! Thank you for your hard work :muscle:

Honestly I have spoken to three dealerships trying to get deals according to your calculations and none of them seem to want to consider the 12% discount. Idk how you guys do it. I’d honestly consider hiring you to help me here lol

Also they dont stop trying get me to trade in my current lease. I’m going crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

This is the best offer from one dealership. They claim that 12% off is not happening. Should I take this deal?

ES 350 2021 with premium package.

Why would you take this deal vs working with @AutoCompanion?

1 Like

Why don’t you tell me why I shouldn’t take the deal based on the recent calc?