Lexus 2021 NX300h AWD Lease deal Check - DAS1500 too high?

Hello I got confused about the lease details for a nx300h AWD…Hope to get some help!
Thanks in advance!
MSRP:45405
rebates: 1660
dealer discounts:4878
MF.0002
monthly payment (including tax) $398
Due at Signing: $1500
Zero downment

Could anyone help with this deal? is this one a good one?
Appreciated!

What’s the lease term – how many months? Annual mileage? Sales tax rate? Any MSDs?

What is the MF and RV you got on Edmunds forums?

Got confused…other dealer quoted monthly payment $440 but zero DAS & zero down payment…
does this mean actually these two deals are exactly the same? As I am paying the same total fee in the lease period…
39836+1500=15828;
36=15840…
Is my understanding correct?
Thanks for help~

36 month, 7500 mileage per year, no MSDs, no sure about the RV, but MF.0002
in CA, sales rate should be 7.5%?

This varies drastically with where in ca you are. It’s 10+% in some areas.

Can you share a screenshot? I think there’s some data entry error possibly. Can’t get the numbers to work out.

thanks, i’m in bay area, should be 7.5%?

Sure thing. here’s the price details.

Depends on where in the bay area. Most of the bay area is higher than that. You can probably ask Google for the sales tax in your zip.

It shows 8.5%… :-)
thanks for help!

This is the closest I could get to those numbers. I had to use .00030 MF instead of .00020 MF to match:

I’m assuming it’s $388/month including 8.5% tax, not $398/month as written in your OP? There’s a $1,250 lease rebate + $388 first month’s credit for a total of $1,638 in incentives.

I’d ask on Edmunds to see what the base MF rate is for that particular car in your zip code. Assuming there’s no MF mark-up, 10.7% off MSRP seems pretty aggressive.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much!
Thats my first leasing a car, new to the area.
so just clarifying do you mean this deal seems ok?
Thanks!!
This is what I tried my best to ‘make up’ the numbers. Google online it shows avg 58% RV for NX300h

There isn’t a need to make up the numbers. You can ask on the Edmunds forum for the incentives, RV, and MF. Edmunds is giving RV of 58% for 12K miles/yr, so your actual RV is likely higher.

2 Likes

Invoice price minus holdback is about 8% below MSRP with Lexus, so I would say 10% off MSRP is excellent. I’d also check if there are any brokers on the Marketplace that sell Lexus, and see how your deal compares.

Edmunds says NX300h has a residual of 60% for 36/7.5K this month. Falls to 59% for 36/10K and 58% for 36/12K. MF varies by region, so I’m not sure what it is for you.

1 Like