Lexus - 2018 Golden Opportunity Sales Event around the corner

First the alfa, now the RX… your wife must love u :joy:

What do you think is a good discount off of MSRP for a 2018 ES 350? 15% since the new model is coming out? With a 15% discount and $6,000 lease cash the numbers could look pretty good!

Lol, she’s rolling her eyes brother, after the Alfa i picked up a 1997 Mercedes C230 (Canadian) with 33000 miles and was gonna keep it but my neighbor made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. The next day i bought a mint 2002 S430 and already have a buyer coming tomorrow. If Vroom picks up the RX this week i’m gonna have to rent a car, thank God wife is home on maternity leave until October so we really don’t need a car until then.

Jesus might as well get a dealer license and visit the auction lol. My cousin in Orlando just got his and he spends atleast a day a week test driving high end cars for fun and for free, and the brats just 22 years old.
Btw, @ maternity leave = Congrats bud. Does ,that mean , we will see you flippin sienna’s and odyssey’s soon :joy:

1 Like

Was just offered $585 a month (includes tax) with Zero drive off/down on a $58,505 MSRP 450HL in Southern California. 12k miles; 45 month lease. Should I take it or wait for Golden Opportunity Sales event?

45 mo lease is a big no no. Wait and see for the sales event.

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know. I have them at $607 for 36 months; $600 for 39 months and $589 for 42 months. With tax, no drive off, 12k miles a year. Selling price is $51,803 and then another $1000 off with incentive cash. MSRP is $58,683. RX450HL. Still wait? Thanks for expertise all!

I would wait if it was me. Generally speaking, it’s not recommended to go past 39 mo on a lease. Usually when you make the term longer then the payment goes down but that doesn’t equate to a “better deal” even though it might seems so to someone who is not familiar with leasing.

1 Like

Thanks for insight and feedback @305Hackr. Going to wait it out.

hi
Any guidance on what would be a reasonable price on a Lexus ES 350 for leasing? I have been out of the market for a while as the my previous Lexus lasted me 18 years.
Thanks for any pointers.

Hi All,

Was offered a 36mo/15k miles lease today with $0 downpayment (except drive offs) on a 2018 RX 350 with MSRP of $48k for $499+tax from a SoCal dealer. I do have to put down $3k in refundable MSDs. Is this a good deal and/or should I wait for the sales event?

For 15k/yr. that’s actually a pretty good deal.

Yeah 15k a year. Should I wait for the sales event do you think or jump at it? Actually been looking at Volvo, which is my preference, but am getting much higher quotes($100-$150 a month more) for cars with similar MSRPs

With tax, that’s about $545 for a bare bones RX. I’d wait until tomorrow’s offers.

which car did you get? region?

which dealer is this? thanks

I am also looking for a good lease deals on RX or the Gx or ES
ES is the least preferable because it’s being refreshed next year with Car Play

When I see deals on lexus dealers website, how much off from that price should i negotiate? I am trying to lease an ES 350 and most dealership websites seem to say $339 and with $4000 due at signing. Is $350 with $0 down an unreasonable hope

What exactly do you imagine maintenance costing on a Lexus? These cars are solid and typically don’t require much until you hit 100k miles.

Hello everyone, I’m looking at a Lexus IS 300 4cyl for my wife configured as below. The MSRP is:
41,134. If I correct with the price will be $35,134 with the 6K Lexus cash. What price should I gun for if I’m looking to purchase:

Exterior: Eminent White Pearl
Interior: Chateau NuLuxe with Illustrious Piano Black trim
PREMIUM PACKAGE
$790*
COMFORT PACKAGE
$720*

REAR SPOILER
$389*
Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee
$1,025
Standard Features
    LED HEADLAMPS AND LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS