Let's say I'm super flexible on what car I drive: what is the best 24-month lease right meow?

This question can be answered in two ways. You can just point at a specific vehicle. Or, you can share the tips on how you’d find the best lease that meets the criteria.

Lease Type:

• 24-months (or 18, if any of those exist)
  • 10k miles per year
  • Sales location is Vancouver, Washington area (use ZIP 98661)
  • “Best” is a bit subjective. Ideally, it would be low effective payment and a high Leasehackr score. But a higher payment with a dramatically better Leasehackr score would be considered.

Vehicle Criteria:

• Not RWD: AWD (preferred), FWD, 4WD
  • Not a sedan/coupe: Hatchback, Wagon, SUV, Truck, just not a car with a trunk
  • ICE: Not a gas hog. Anything about 28mpg combined or better
  • EV: Can charge pretty fast (i.e. Chevy Bolt would not work)

None of these rules are set in stone. Just general guidelines. Maybe the best option is a Kia Soul. Yeah I’ll drive that for a couple years. Maybe it’s an IONIQ 5.

I will likely drive almost anything. Almost a year ago I bought a 2012 Mazda 5 off Craigslist since I needed something quick. Gutless, 21mpg, looks dumb, and every time I walk up to I forget that I have to physically remove the key from my pocket. , Every time I get it in it I want to drive off a cliff.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3