Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Thank you @J_K @Foureyees and @chrisp_y for the kind words. Enjoy your cars in good health and drive safe.

1 Like

Just wanted to share that Legends Auto helped me secure a decent (in this crazy marketplace) lease on a 2021 GLC 300. Process was painless. I highly recommend if you are looking to get into a MB lease. Thanks Paul!

Thank you for the kind words, drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Contacted Paul regarding a Niro EV EX lease. Originally he said they only had Premiums to deal, but he was quick to follow up a couple days later to let me know he did now have non-Premiums available.

I asked him about pricing compared to another broker I was talking to and he quickly matched. He ended up being much more responsive, and then I found out the broker I originally had contacted would tack on some fees on top of the price they quoted, so Paul ended up even beating them on price.

Paul was clear and concise that the price he gave me was all-inclusive, no BS. I probably asked him to confirm the monthly payment and DAS a half dozen times, so kudos to him for being patient with me as a first time leaser and first timer with a broker.

Once he had confirmed availability, I noted my schedule delayed my pickup a couple days. He was honest that he couldn’t hold the car for that long, but was really good keeping in touch to confirm availability until the night of the day before I was available to pickup.

Car was still available after all on my first available day. I showed up to the dealer, there was no hidden fees or anything - simply confirmed price, walked down the car, and then off to do all the paperwork.

I can tell Paul has a lot of experience doing this and was way more casual and confident about the process than I was as a first timer, haha! I appreciate his transparency and communication, and am glad he worked with a dealer that didn’t pull any crap with me. Even with his brokerage fee (which as I noted was included upfront in the costs he quoted me, as opposed to the alternative broker I started with), I feel like the lease cost was definitely good-to-great.

As a comparison, I had been in touch with 3-4 dealers in my area directly and they were easily $50-$75/mo more than what Paul got me - and he saved me rounds of haggling to get there. I will definitely consider him again in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, drive safe and enjoy in good health!

I recently leased a new K5 with the help of Paul. The process was incredibly smooth. Paul was able to answer any questions I had and was able to offer me the most competitive deal. When I arrived at the dealer I was out within 30 minutes. My experience was great and I would definitely recommend anyone to reach out to Legends if you are interested in leasing a new car!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Drive safe and enjoy the car in good health!

@legendsauto is awesome!! I’ve had the pleasure of working with Gor twice in the last six months, and in both cases he found what I feel to be great deals in these times. Gor is very responsive and moves quickly once you let him know what you are looking for. I decided I wanted to go for a car with a bit more pep and Gor was able to find me a 2021 Camaro LT1 in blue - exactly what I was looking for. He was even able to arrange delivery. Process could not have been more smooth - I highly recommend Legends Auto! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and repeat business. Congratulations again and enjoy it in good health

Just want to give a shout-out to @legendsauto. I was in market for a M550 or M5 but I’ve been out of car scene for few years and had no idea how bad the market is right now. After reaching to multiple dealers l was quoted nothing but huge markups and inflated numbers. Good example being 70k 540i for $1,049/month w/ 3k down, M5’s in 1800’s and M550’s in 1300’s. After working with Paul for few days he got me a deal on 540i with spec I was comfortable with and signed the deal today. Process was seamless and deal was very straight forward with all numbers upfront. I’m new to the forum but have been lurking for a long time. Honestly, I almost went a different route after being with BMW for over 10 years. Can provide pics/proof of the deal and highly recommend them.

Thanks Paul and the Bernina 540 is even better than I expected 🤌

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Drive safe and enjoy the car in good health!

Big Thanks to Gor from Legends Auto Group @legendsauto for my 2022 X5. This is my first time leasing car with broker and it is an awesome experience. Gor is super helpful & responsive, walked me through the whole process and did awesome job coordinating with dealership. Car is delivered to my front door directly. Highly recommend & thank you guys!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Congratulations again and enjoy it in good health

Thank You Gor …@legendsauto

3rd car thru Gor in last 2 years, same wonderful , easy and smooth experience every time…

Highly recommend…

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and repeat business. Congratulations again and enjoy in good health!

Went through Legends last week for a friend’s Kia Niro lease. Gor was patient, transparent, and quick to respond. The vast majority of the process was done via SMS, and he arranged so that the car was home-delivered. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others. Excellent experience.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words

I recently leased a 430i GC with help from Gor. Gor was responsive, provided useful information and a nice deal :slight_smile: Also, the signing process was very smooth and easy. Definitely recommending!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Vincent. Congratulations again and enjoy the new car in good health.

Paul and Gor are the best! Just worked with them to get a sweet GLB 250 for my wife. She couldn’t be happier and it was the easiest car buying experience i’ve ever had. Thank you guys, looking forward to working with you again in the future.

1 Like