🔥 Leaze.Deals May | BMW | 330i xDrive $302/mo+tax+inceptions

Can lock in the numbers before April 5th, after that new programs will be rolled out. At this point, not sure if it’s going to become better or worse.

Just updated the spreadsheet with April numbers. Overall, looks better than worse with the lower MF :slight_smile:

I see some 2019 in the spreadsheet, is 2019 BMW models still leaseble? I thought March is the last month to lease them?

BMW FS extended 2019 support for the month of April.

1 Like

Hey! My father is interested in this. We live in Old Westbury, NY. His current lease expires on April 20th, so we’d be more than happy to take this off of your hands!

I am very interested for the x2 for my student daughter
Miami 33179
Thx

Hey Kubikdanon,
How does the BMW CCA incentives work? I’m might get this deal near of the month, and I currently dont have the CCA membership. I did see something like you have to wait 6 months before able to get that.

That’s correct, you have to wait 6 months if you don’t have a membership currently.

Original 530 was sold but i have few more new units which need to be gone by the end of the month! Someone grab them :slight_smile:

PM sent 1010

Do you ship to other state?

Yes, I do.

sent you dm

I’m interested in the x3 xdrive30. Is it still available? If so, could you please quote 36month, 18k/year, zero down? Thanks.

Still available. Please utilize the calculator. Maximum BMW lease is at 15k/year, if you need more, you will have to pre-pay 3 years x 3,000 miles = 9,000 miles.

Interested in any available X5s

Hello! Is the 330xi still available? If so, please contact me. Thanks!

-John

I have in on my spreadsheet.

Yes, it is available.

Let me know if still available and shipping charges to Lombard, IL. Thanks!

Everything you see is available. Shipping will be around $500.