🔥 Leaze.Deals May | BMW | 330i xDrive $302/mo+tax+inceptions

PM sent 1010

Looking for a X3 or 530i, can you provide me some more details on color/package/etc? Can you PM me?

PM sent 1010

1 Like

Final push! 20% off 330 loaner. 19% off X3 loaner. Grab it while you can :slight_smile: Last month leasing 2019s.

1 Like

What will be the deals like for the 2020 models?

What model are you talking about?

im looking for 3 or 5 series. Thinking about getting it around early May…

What color ext and int on the X3?

I messaged you about the x3 a few days ago, do you still have it?

Interested in 2019 or 2020 330i xDrive. Convenience Package is fine. Prefer Metallic Grey with Beige Interior. Would also need 15k/month. Live in OH. New to this site so not sure how this works. Thanks.

No idea how those would look in May. Currently, 2019 is the sweet spot and is way way cheaper than 2020.

I still do have it.

I’ll pm you guys.

Original car was sold, but I can match the deal on a lower mileage loaner!

I’m interested; i spoke to you earlier but gave up due to having to drive so much. How much is shipping to MD or AR? and do you have any 5 series available? color comb of choice are black/white exterior with non black/cognac interior.

If you PM me your zip code I’ll send you a guesstimate. I do have 5 series available, please check my spreadsheet:

of course. sorry about that. 20852 if after april and 71602 for end of march. on the list it’s only 2019 new 530i. If that’s the only one what color combination do ou have by the way?

I’ll PM you.

what color combination does the 530i have and does any of them have premium packagE?

I already replied to you in Private Message?

Hi Looking for 330i xdrive M-sport, New York area.
Thank you

Do you ship to CA? How much would it cost? Do you have a white color with driving assistance? Model 530xi