Leasing Pleasure: S/O | Partner | Spouse

It had English (and Russian, for that matter) subtitles. I am by no means anywhere near fluent in Yiddish, but I understood a good 30-40% without them.

So we could make a list of “available” LHers and their preferences and pair them up! The only problem is that there are many more men than women, although that’s not really a problem for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This thread is amazing. Started with getting sexy time for getting your significant other the car they want and is ending with Yiddish. Bravo OP! Love that this thread changes the game a bit!

4 Likes

This is - by content and technology - one of the best message boards on the internet. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

And: it was starting to smell like a finance office on the last weekend of the month in here. :muscle:t3::egg::broccoli::fish::hamburger::pizza::speak_no_evil::dash::dash::dash:

I was hoping this might shift the energy a bit and maybe invite more of the women to speak up.

2 Likes

I speak up as much as I can, but I’m sure you’ve also seen plenty of people calling me “sir” on here!

2 Likes

Less likely a gender error, more likely the enlisted immediately recognize when they’re out ranked.

2 Likes

Supplemental questionnaire on personification of your vehicle, and its relationship to pair bonding rituals. Please choose all that apply. Respondents will not be identified.

• I name my car
  • Naming cars is stupid
  • Just my proximity to my/a nice car and relations are correlated 1:1; causation unknown
  • Someone driving my car and relations have a 1:1 correlation (causation unknown)
  • My hood/trunk has had color correction on paint at least once
  • I mean, tradition says we christen all vessels and this is no exception
  • I’ve slept :sleeping: in my vehicle, solo or with someone else, overnight at least once
  • #vanlyfe bruh
  • Cars are only for driving buddy

0 voters

We appreciate your commit to science!

LH Simchas in the works?

3 Likes

The first poll, 78% no change! Too funny… Or is it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Back to when @Bostoncarconcierge mentioned a/s/l a few weeks ago…haha. Just thought about that for the “matchmaking service.”

1 Like

Right. ASL, first car, current car. More accurate pairing than Match.com

1 Like

Yes!

Maybe religious and brand preferences too, to be safe!

2 Likes

Lots of anal
gesics. They never stop talking!

I think you’re over anal-y-zing things!

1 Like