Hi all! The (self-accredited) LH College of Arts and Sciences is conducting a study, in cooperation between the behavioral economics and sociology departments.
Credit to this post, though I’ve been mulling this for a while X3 for the Wife
Not trying to get graphic or specific, but I’m curious to know when you go out of your way to (help) get your SO/Partner/Spouse EXACTLY what vehicle they want, how does that affect relations? Poll will NOT show who responds:
- Less sexy time than usual
- No change
- Slight increase in sexy time
- Wow is it our anniversary or my birthday?
- Flashback to the very early days
- Things that have never been on the menu suddenly are
And how long does this change in your relations last (again respondents hidden):
- Only day we take delivery
- 48-72 hours
- 1 week
- Until plates arrive
- Until new car smell wears off
- Until lease disposition
This important research will help the aliens who control our simulated reality fine-tune our experience. Thanks!