Leasing numbers for 2024 Jeep Wrangler in Upstate NY

Hi,
I’m looking to lease 2 door Jeep Wrangler w/manual trans.
I inquired about about a Sport that had just sold, but they do have a Willy:)
So, my questions:
-What are the expected discounts, residual value, money factor and incentives and will they differ between a Sport and a Willy?

-I will be trading in a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited w/114K miles that is starting to show a little rust here and there but runs great. Unfortunately, I do still owe 12K but it is purple which is rarely seen in our area and I think will be an easy resale - hopefully bringing more trade-in value? When and how does this get factored in?

Thanks for all your help! oIIIIo

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

With that said, this is probably a vehicle where leasing doesnt make a lot of sense.

I appreciate your help!
I have used the calculator and truthfully didn’t mean to include residual value in my question, but couldn’t figure out how to go back and edit it out.

Leasing does make sense for this phase of my life, also because the sport holds 74% residual, and the Willy is 67/69% it’s a win-win!

I just want to be sure that I have all the other numbers in place prior to negotiating.