Leasing In Arizona

I will definitely reach out too when the time comes!

Do you handle cars other than Toyota. I live in PHX and looking for a lease. Thanks

Thank you LH community, for all the awesome information! I have been doing some research to hack a luxury SUV for my wife. As per my understanding, I don’t think I’ll be able to hack a great deal unless I get a good manufacture’s rebate in AZ. Although I was able to get down to 14% off MSRP on a 2019 Q5 P+ the $499 dealer fee along with $1k lease cash, .00034 MF and 52% residual doesn’t make a great deal.

I’m open to lease BMW X3, Audi Q5 or Acura RDX. Do we have anyone on the LH group secure a great deal in AZ? Is it better for me to drive So-Cal and lease one or I should keep trying here? Also If I buy in So-Cal, I understand that I would pay the AZ sales tax/registration but would the dealer fee and MF, residual, rebates/incentives based on So-Cal or AZ?

Thanks in advance and any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @John7139, I can’t say much about Audi or Acura, but I got my BMW X3 M40i which was a courtesy vehicle from BMW North Scottsdale. You can see my previous post about the deal I got. Overall I found them much better to deal with than others in the valley. Originally wanted a Volvo XC90 but had a horrible time with those dealers.

1 Like

Incentives usually based on your residence, so based on AZ.

Thank you @howshnazy! I did see that AutoNation Audi (Peoria) is more transparent on pricing. However they are not ready to do MSDs. They are saying their system can’t calculate MDS.

Thank you!

How are the taxes handled if you purchase from a dealer in CA, but live in AZ? Do you pay CA sales tax PLUS AZ Vehicle Use Tax (when you register in AZ)? Is there any refund for the excess CA sales tax? If so, it looks like any savings can be wiped out pretty quickly.

Only AZ taxes

I’m with you, looking for a Velar in Scottsdale and no good deals. Worked a deal with Thousand Oaks and then they said they can’t least to me. Looking for help!!!

1 Like

@jhoms Only way I got a fair deal was going to Cali to get it. @autopia helped me with the entire thing. Check out my review of them here
Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

1 Like

Thanks so much, I will reach out to @autopia. Can you tell me the details of your deal?

Can a California resident lease in AZ? How are the taxes handled if you purchase from a dealer in AZ, but live in CA? I was told by automation that they can’t lease to California residents and that if I purchase I can’t use current 0% Toyotathon special for 2019 models.
[/quote]