Leasing help please 2021 Honda Odyssey EX Lease in NY

So not through honda. Have you price compared going through honda financial?

@mllcb42 yes, it’s a higher interest rate

There’s more to the calculations than just the interest rate. You need to price it holistically. It’s not uncommon for there to be a higher mf but more incentives or a higher rv.

This quote is from Dealer in NJ . I took the delivery of accord 2 months ago. Great experience. 36/12
Maybe You can get better price somewhere else.

Actually is lower…

@mllcb42 & @Zenek my monthly payment somewhat negotiated is roughly $8 less a month then the deal shown. I know the dealer said he could take off a hundred dollars off the selling price but not $500 or more.

@Zenek when I told the dealer to input the .00112 MF he told me it was through US Bank because he started with a much higher interest rate that he said was through Honda financial. Maybe he mixed them up?

Or He marked up Honda financial MF.
Also IMO EX-L with leather keeps more value and much better RV. I would personally choose this trim.

Not sure how critical for You is $8/m but going with Honda Financial You are getting lease with $500 excessive wear and tear waiver and opportunity to sell the car during the lease at leasee payoff number.

AHFC Customer.

2 Likes

@Zenek Ok, cool thanks. $8 isn’t going to make or break me my wife just wants the Ex and not the Ex-L because we have 3 kids (that all have car seats). Having the car seats constantly digging into leather is not good. I just don’t want them ripping the seats. I know they sell leather protectors for this, but when installed it makes the car seats slide around which we have had a problem with in the past.

Ok. Go with EX trim.

You really need to work out a target deal based on the current programs to reference rather than comparing dealer numbers.

Did the 3 car seats myself, started with the ex and on the second exl now… leather is sooo much better. I believe weather tech makes a seat protector if you are really concerned about it but we didn’t need.

Does USBank include GAP like Honda? Something to consider if not.

I agree. My coworker has 3 kids and getting 2nd time exl with leather. He said for sure it is easier to clean.

I think it does but double check with the dealer.

@derekoh1991 or @Jrouleau426 or @Cody_Carter should know.

US BANK includes GAP standard

3 Likes