Leasing Dodge Challenger scat pack

Recently sold my 4 series and Cherokee to vroom and carvana. Just leased a gladiator and would like to look into a challenger scat pack. I don’t see too many threads for the challengers these days.

Got a couple questions. Which banks seem to be favorable, FCA or shall I look into ally or is bank? Not sure which will do a challenger lease.

Last question, might sound novice but I’ve always wondered with rebates are they different if I go through a third party bank? I know they set their own RV and MF so always wonder about any rebates…

I’d like to be in the 400s for a scat pack but not sure if even possible anymore with our current climate.

If you can get 400 a month for a scat pack good luck lol!

I always use the Dodge incentives listed here as a starting point as they’re normally up to date but that’s just with FCA. I’ve not seen a lot of recent Dodge or Alfa deals here so not sure if Ally and US Bank are available to all dealerships, but if they are they’re often completely different MF, RV and incentives. Edmunds only shows FCA, so getting other financial providers requires contacting a dealership or the provider.

Also factor in different financial providers have different fees, and US Bank tends to be a horrible lease return experience.