Leasing a Toyota

I’m trying to get a good deal on a lease. Doesn’t really matter the make or model.

Can someone tell me if this deal is worth it

Base Model

$29,890

Manufacturer Destination Charge

$1,095

MSRP (Sticker Price)

$30,985

Market Adjustment

$4,000

Tustin Toyota Price

$34,985

Total Purchase Price

$34,985

LEASE SUMMARY

Term

39 months

Annual Mileage

Residual Value (60%)

$18,591

Total Due At Signing

$2,000

• First Payment

$615

• Capitalized Cost Reduction

$734

• Estimated Registration & Fees

$582

• Sales Tax$70

Monthly Payment

$615.02

Sales tax includes $69.69 (9.5%) California taxes.

Registration & Fees include $488.00 DMV fee, $85.00 documentation fee, and $8.75 tire fee.

Security deposit waived. The capitalized cost of your lease is the Tustin Toyota Price plus $995 lease acquisition fee.

Payment subject to approval of credit with a credit score of 800 or higher and includes all taxes and fees and any manufacturer rebates. The monthly payment includes $53 monthly tax and a lease acquisition fee of $26.00 ($995 paid over 39 months). At the end of your lease, a $350 disposition fee may be due.

10,000 miles per year with 15¢/mile overage charge.

Additional taxes, registration and license fees may apply for out of state purchasers based on their registration address. Taxes are estimates. The dealership will help determine accurate taxes prior to delivery.

No this is obviously a terrible deal.

Which Toyota model is it?

4 Likes

4k ADM. Must be a hybrid. OP no deal to be had.

1 Like

Hope you contacted @Cody_Carter for this.

5 Likes

Seems like a Corolla Hybrid-any hybrid would have the ADM at this time-and not bad if you’re willing to pay the ADM $4K and REALLY REALLY NEED a car now, otherwise I would wait
This is from Cody’s website BTW :joy:

2 Likes

Skip the Hybrid and go with a Gas model. You can buy a lot of gas for the payment.

Not sure which car this is but looks like you are on the regular Tustin Toyota site. Mine offers Third Party lease options which helps on payment. :+1:

2 Likes

Correcting for OP — Skip Toyota all together .

3 Likes

Why would you pass on Toyotas?
What make and model would you suggest?

Toyota Corolla

1 Like

Can ship you a hybrid from Texas for msrp. $750 broker fee. Prob be around 1750 over msrp with your shipping/fees. Low doc fee. 289

Def better to finance these though not lease

1 Like

Just finance the gas version.