Leasing a 2022 model (Specifically a Jeep GC 4xe)

, ,

Hello,

I’m situated in the Midwest. I’ve been looking at a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe in a higher trim, summit or so, maybe overland as a lot of the incentives focus there. I’m my search I’ve seen a number of highly discounted 2022 new models. The ratefindr isn’t able to pull in data for that year.

Does this mean that leasing this car will likely not be attractive as no incentives, residuals and basic MF rates likely will destroy any discount, or can it still be leased though CCAP/SFS and a solid deal be had? I plan to reach out this week but I wanted an idea of where I stand given the above?

Thanks

2022 Jeeps no longer have incentivized lease support from the manufacturer. If they are able to be leased at all, this means low residuals, no rebates and high money factors. You should just focus on a 2023 or 2024 if you are looking to lease.

Dont bother. You need huge discounts to even compete with what you can get a 23 for.

1 Like

Ok that confirms what I thought. I had hoped there might be a cool opportunity but that saves me time. Appreciate the forum

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.