Leasing 2021 MB GLB250 Loaner w/5448 miles

Again, I appreciate your response but it’s why I turned to this forum to ask these questions.

It was rude of them but it’s also about the principle, if I put a deposit down on a car, it’s in good faith not to keep loaning it out as a courtesy vehicle. The number had gone up when I spoke to them earlier today as well and it was 5688.

Meh dealers are desperate for loaners. Our V60 went in today and we got a used ‘20 Xc60 t6 as a loaner- except for demos they had barely any new loaner cars

The car isnt yours yet, so its totally possible it gets driven, moved, or in some other manner get a few extra miles on it. if it went up by thousands….thats a different story, but ~50 miles here is nothing

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think you’re getting a new glb for $561 with nothing down… they lease terribly. I’d skip MB all together rn unless you’re attached.

Posted by broker legend in the Marketplace

2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB250 NEW
MSRP $41xxx
3,000 Due at Signing-most of which is drive offs
495+ tax
48/7.5k (Add $16 for 10k)

1 Like

This is a much better deal than what I had!

How can I find that posting?

That’s a 5k cheaper msrp and still $3k due at signing… so not sure how this invalidates my point. Still cheaper than what op posted though.

The Legends numbers are also from 4/10. I’m guessing prices have gone up since then as well.

Just a data point.

I’m seeing some slight improvement in prices. “Market adjustments” are coming down on the more desirable vehicles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.