Leases Expiring in April

Familiar situation: I have a 36/12 lease on a 2019 Nissan Rogue S that will be expiring in April. Residual/payoff are right around $14,000 and I’ve got a Trucar offer that is north of $21,500. (None of my three other quotes were within $1,000.)
I put down $1,000 and paid $235 per month on my current lease. Ideally, I would like to roll that equity into another one, perhaps a single pay, for a similar car - Rogue, Sportage, or other small SUV.
I am in PA
I am wondering if that’s a no-brainer or would I be better off holding onto my current car, which is in great shape with only 21,000 miles?
Side note: My wife is in a similar boat with a 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring also expiring in April.
She is willing to scale back to a Rogue-type vehicle for her next lease with hopes that the market will be more friendly in 2025.
Her car is showing its age a lot more than mine and we are not interested in purchasing the Mazda. Her quotes are closer to $4-$5,000 above her payoff quote. Thx!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Positive equity and replacement options in the current market