LeaseHero's SoCal Infiniti Specials (February)

my bad, didn’t pay attention to the AWD. any RWD with proactive?

Unfortunately not

Do you still have a Q50 RS that matches the deal from Feb. available?

The deal posted in the ad is from April, so yes it is still available!

I’ll text you shortly. Thanks for the quick reply.

Sounds good, we look forward to your text! :slight_smile:

Do you have anything like this for May? The qx60?

Do you have any deals for qx60?

@Zinaderella @Mansruin31 We updated our ad for May, please refer to new pricing!

Newbie here lol. Sorry if I type wrong thing. I’m in NY. I went to dealership today. I’m returning my 2016 Nissan Maxima lease for a Infiniti QX60 lux MSRP $52,330 Vehicle Price $47,441 10k miles/year with only first month payment down. I was given a monthly price of $560.50. After looking at this forum I see this price is way overpriced. Can you give me a better deal?

1 Like

Sorry, but we exclusively work in California at this time!

ENHANCED Infiniti Pricing for Memorial Day Weekend!

Added QX80 to our list of specials!

Never seen a Conquest offer like that for Infiniti before. You should show a calculation with MSDs, it saves a lot.

1 Like

Apparently, it wasn’t well advertised for the conquest offer before, but I confirmed all the details this morning. You’re right, I didn’t even notice the MF. Running numbers with MSDs as we speak!

No longer valid

1 Like

Can you update the FAQ with details on how pricing changes for 12k and 15k miles/yr?

Would be helpful to know what is included in “drive off”. Typically I would have no issue paying taxes and registration up front but absolutely zero “cap cost” reduction, etc. OF course that makes the numbers not so pretty.

@panini 1% residual change for 12k and 3% for 15k. Driveoff includes tax, title, registration.

@Boraxo For some cases, like the qx80, theres actually some of the driveoff rolled in.

Check PM please @LeaseHero

1 Like