LeaseHero's SoCal Infiniti Specials (February)

You would need to have a loyalty card, and I can check if you’d like to pm your son’s info and if he’s going to be on the lease!

Just updated our posting for this month’s pricing, we are located in SoCal.

UPDATED PRICING for End of Month! Q50 luxe and QX60 are looking amazing this month!

Updated for APRIL

Q50 Red Sports are free! :rofl:

Waiting to confirm the availability on that one, I wish though!

How much for 12k per year on q50 3.0t?
With vpp and loyalty

I’ll pm you!

Anything going on for a Q60, didn’t see it on the list.

Nothing currently! I only posted the most aggressive specials we got going.

cool, thanks. I used to have a G35 and G37 before and was looking at the Q60 to replace my current lease.

I personally think the q50 is the better bang for your buck currently!

Leasehero is :fire:
Thanks for all the hard work you’re doing in the community
Are qx80s still bad leases?

For those asking about loyalty and Vpp…
Loyalty is super random with Infiniti, either you get it or you don’t. Some people get it with their first Infiniti, it took me leasing 6 of them to finally just get it
VPP can be obtained by calling 1 (800) 662-6200, pressing 7 then 2. Each time I’ve asked, they’ve granted me a code two days after the call which expired 45 days later. Never been questioned about my work. Happy hacking

1 Like

Do you have any Redsports remaining?

I don’t think this works anymore… they don’t have a prompt to push 2 now… and i tried a few times and got denied… the guy kept saying I don’t have any incentives available and would not open a case or request VPP…

Anyone have any luck recently?

@Rpaul685 Yes I have one left!

is the q50 sport at $375 still available? does it include the proactive package?

1 Like

Yes still available! No it does not unfortunately

cool, curious on what’s driving up the msrp on the sport since it’s normally $48Kish without proactive isn’t it? Wasn’t sure if it has anything else.

51k for the one advertised! It’s awd.