LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

Hope somebody scooped that 440i that was a hell of a deal!
You KNOW I have to ask, was that one M-Sport?

1 Like

Someone did actually! No msport unfortunately, but ended up being an even sweeter deal with OL :innocent:

1 Like

Anything this month for the X6?

Thank you.

Is the 4 series deals still alive?

Unfortunately not, there’s a huge shortage of x6’s.

@Farid_Seyed yes, they are! I’ve updated the main post to reflect which ones are still valid!

Updated the spreadsheet for July! It is the same link, so if you already have it, no need to ask for us to resend it. For those who don’t have it, get in touch with us ASAP, our deals are seriously awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Do you have any loaner M40I available?

Any BMW i3 rex with tech package deal available?

Ho, do you have any bmw 530i loaner ?
I’ interested into leasing. I’m ready to go!!

Did some huge enhancements on the i8 roadster, i3, x3, and some others! If you’ve got the link already, make sure to check them out. If not, contact us ASAP!

X1’s are also coming back soon, so I’ve listed pricing for a pre-purchase!

1 Like

What kind of enhancements were done to the X3? Was it on the sold out base version?

On the sdrive with nav!

Courtesy of LeaseHero:

LeaseHero is the real deal folks. Once in the dealership, numbers were as agreed, papers were ready to sign. I was in and out in a few hours. Great experience and a pleasure to work with. Would definitely go with these guys on my next lease as well! Keep up the great work Leasehero team!

6 Likes

:thinking::grin:
If everything was ready I think it should not take hours

1 Like

Agreed. I always tell them to have all the forms filled and credit run and lmk it’s ready before I leave the house for the dealership. … Or I’m gonna be pissed when I get there and it will be reflected in the customer satisfaction survey. Fastest sign n drive for me was 20 minutes at a Los Angeles Acura dealer…

Added in some 2020 7 series and 2019 m850i convertibles to our spreadsheet, same link as always for those who have it! (Both are well-equipped cars, base models will be less and I will add them soon.

Working on getting a good deal on X7’s due to all the requests, stay tuned!

Just got a crazy good 330i loaner deal in a popular color combo!

Edit: SOLD

3 Likes

Is there an option for 36 months? Would that change the monthly payment at all? Thanks.

is it still available?

Any update on the sale of X1’s?