LeaseHero's Socal BMW Specials (January)

Courtesy of LeaseHero:

LeaseHero is the real deal folks. Once in the dealership, numbers were as agreed, papers were ready to sign. I was in and out in a few hours. Great experience and a pleasure to work with. Would definitely go with these guys on my next lease as well! Keep up the great work Leasehero team!

6 Likes

:thinking::grin:
If everything was ready I think it should not take hours

1 Like

Agreed. I always tell them to have all the forms filled and credit run and lmk it’s ready before I leave the house for the dealership. … Or I’m gonna be pissed when I get there and it will be reflected in the customer satisfaction survey. Fastest sign n drive for me was 20 minutes at a Los Angeles Acura dealer…

Added in some 2020 7 series and 2019 m850i convertibles to our spreadsheet, same link as always for those who have it! (Both are well-equipped cars, base models will be less and I will add them soon.

Working on getting a good deal on X7’s due to all the requests, stay tuned!

Just got a crazy good 330i loaner deal in a popular color combo!

Edit: SOLD

3 Likes

Is there an option for 36 months? Would that change the monthly payment at all? Thanks.

is it still available?

Any update on the sale of X1’s?

Should be available in the next week!

Any 5 series deals or x5 currently?

Yes I got deals on both on our spreadsheet!

Added some :fire: x3 loaner specials for end of month!

3 Likes

I get a feeling that the X1 hold is not helping us get some deals on the X3

1 Like

Great pricing.
Some lucky folks will get these mean machines !!!

1 Like

Do these BMW Sonic dealerships in Socal not budge at all on advertised web pricing? I know that’s like the official Sonic “no haggle” policy for that umbrella of dealers.

As a side note, all the dealerships I’ve contacted all told me they can’t lease/sell the X1 right now because they are still waiting on parts to fix B-pillar issue that caused the recall. One dealership said he thought ETA was like early September.

Regarding X1 repairs.

1 Like

Gone! Thanks guys

1 Like

Link/spreadsheet is now updated for August! Most of the same good programs from last month with an extension on incentives that make the i8 so sweet. It is the same link, so if you already have it, no need to ask for us to resend it!

can you share the features for the X3 sdrive you have available?

thank you.

The features are listed in the sheet!