๐ŸŽŠ Leasehackr Turns 9 Today!

We never celebrated our birthday, but as we reach the last of our single-digit years, we thought โ€“ why not?

Thank you for sharing your genius and laughter these past 9 years! We are so grateful to be part of this community and to learn and grow with you all everyday. If I may, I ask that you grab a drink today and cheer to us for building the smartest auto-money community on the web!

Support us by following us on social media so we can reach more folks who can benefit from our collective knowledge here!

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

62 Likes

Yay!

Celebrate Its Friday GIF by telenet

5 Likes

(src: https://twitter.com/larzx0x/status/1384463411405225988/photo/1)

2 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by The Office

6 Likes

Happy 9th Birthday :partying_face:
Wishing many more unicorn deals for all!

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve been fortunate to be part of this community for the past 8 years or so. I look forward to many more! Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Now I feel old โ€ฆ. this forum didnโ€™t help my CAR A.D.D. at all

Happy Birthday

When you said 8 o had to check my registration date because in was sure itโ€™s been no more than 6๐Ÿ˜‚ turns out Iโ€™m here for 8 years๐Ÿ˜‚

Wellโ€ฆ Happy Birthday to LH๐ŸŽ‚

4 Likes

From the F type hacks to todays even crazier deals, its been a fun ride!

7 Likes

Well now I just feel old. But happy to have joined from the almost beginning. Happy birthday to LH :smile:

2 Likes

Aahhh it all started with Chevy Equinox, F-type! And now we hacking 150k plus msrp evs for pennies on the dollar !! We made it!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Dang itโ€™s been 9 years huh? Hbd!

1 Like

Damn ! How did i miss this? Happy Belated Birthday LH fam and a big thanks to @michael and @littleviolette for keeping it rolling so smooth all these years!

3 Likes