Leasehackr Stories: My $105 Per Month Mazda MX-5 Miata Lease

$30K after 4. Car is sold out through 2022. I will also have a first year Z06. Probably net 50K after 4-6 months of driving.

2 Likes

Going to be a long wait

https://www.motortrend.com/news/chevrolet-corvette-c8-z06-delayed-2023/

Yeah I am not happy about the extra 10 month or so wait. I was hoping for a 2022 that would be unveiled next month and deliveries late fall but now it won’t be announced till sometime in 2022 with deliveries in late summer or early fall.

Car is going to be badass though, 9K redline and FPC engine. The spy videos posted it sounds like a 458.

Any trick to get an early allocation? Too late?

Wait list early with a large dealer at MSRP.

I use Macmulkin (2nd largest Corvette dealer in the world) in NH right over border of Mass. July 16th 2020 got me a car April 3, 2021. Timing was perfect since I live in NJ and before late March would have just sat in the garage anyway, based on allocation history and minimal delays I timed it that way. I have a deposit for the Z06 also and will receive a first year allocation as they will get about 200 Z06s per year. They are at over 700 on their wait list right now for a Z06 so that is a 3rd year car at this point even with drop outs.