Leasehackr plus employee discount?

Anyone have experience combining a brokers deal on leasehackr with employee discounting as well? I have family working for GM but their discount would be better suited if I used it on an already discounted vehicle. And even better if it’s an EV in NJ so I can have $7500 + $4000 + employee discount + broker discount on msrp.

Thanks for your help

Typically employee discount programs arent stackable, but best option is to just ask the broker.

That’s not how employee pricing works; the pricing is what it is. GM dealers, from my experience, are often particularly by the book with this.

3 Likes

Yes, it is certainly achievable. Conquest allows you to take a competing brand’s discount and stack that on top of the discounts in your post. So don’t forget to add the CDJR 10% discounts being advertised on LH.

2 Likes

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

1 Like

Could you break this down for me, I don’t think I fully understand

If you have an employee discount, you really don’t need a broker. You can just walk into any dealership and use your employee discount. However, dealers are not forced to accept it, so just keep calling until you find one that will. Not many brokers for GM in NJ anyway.

At least with GM and supplier if they accept it they can’t sell it to you for more that the supplier price. Doesn’t mean they can’t sell it to you for less than the supplier pricing.