Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

IMG_1178

2 Likes

It is actually pretty smart as the Disney fans are like a cult and have huge buying power.

Do a search for some stories about those Disney superfans that are like a cult and you will see why stuff like this (sorta) makes sense.

2 Likes

So every cult will get a sponsorship from a car manufacturer? The cult of Elon, The cult of Disney. Let’s have a coal rolling RAM for the cult of Exxon then or something :slight_smile:

I love to see German style seat upholstery just because it’s so rare in the US. But looks like that car is red on the outside too. A bit much combined

Didn’t say every cult. The cult of “I keep my car for 20 years” Special Edition and “My only Car is a Bike” edition will obviously not work so well when it comes to overall sales.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Ok just because someone got suspended doesn’t mean we need to give their lurking asses any more attention. Nor do we need to be so thirsty about pointing fingers at anyone remotely posting too much.

Put the pitchforks and popcorn away.

5 Likes

The lack of pop up fog lights in the form of mickey ears is highly disappointing.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

1 Like

No shit Part Deux

2 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t forget the 9% sales tax.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

Holy crap, I saw @drdvrgs ’s dream garage today.

10 Likes

You telling me you ain’t driving a near “free” car?

I tried to get free cars from @oarfish18 but unfortunately the cars cost money. Sad.

2 Likes

If you don’t get paid to sign you doing it wrong

2 Likes

Falcon wing doors or gtfo :eagle::battery::oncoming_taxi:

3 Likes