Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

I still find it comical when a waitress or bartender makes a deal out of the platinum card. Omg it’s so heavy, or why is this one metal, etc. when I look at it the same as one of my other ~dozen cards that mean absolutely nothing to me. I was proud back when I initially got the platinum at the time, but how irrelevant :joy:

Lady, the card essentially pays me, not vice versa :smiling_imp: this is what’s wrong with the world

1 Like

Maybe this is a volume thing?

9 Likes

Oh my god, is that a black card?
I turned around and replied, “Why yes”
“But I prefer the term African American Express”
- Kanye

7 Likes

Years ago, on valentines day, I had a distinct privilege of seeing a guy’s black AMEX decline on a box of chocolates. The resulting hissy was spectacular. He managed to yell at everyone only to find out the the “lowely undeducated moron plebe of a cashier who clearly doesn’t know how super important person he is”, is actually the owner of the store and has no problem for him to take “his deadbeat, can’t pay credit card, how do you even get a black amex to decline, business” elsewhere. It was hilarious.

Clearly he was expecting the owner to say It’s on the house, Champ. Let’s set you up with two dozen roses too!

Volvos are just unsexy and weird. You can’t flex with a volvo

Last I checked, it’s the east coast brokers who list a X5 alongside a nicely formatted option sheet and LH calculator who get flamed for ruining the auto industry.

2 Likes

My wife’s friends think that the Amex Gold card is elite and meanwhile I’m just sitting on 10 Platinums like it’s nothing.

I got an Amex rose gold. Highly recommend because it is neither gold nor platinum.

3 Likes

There are pros in this too.

880b82

8 Likes

I choose chainsaw!!!

2 Likes

That’s bc most people with volvos already did their flexing and have children

2 Likes

Has Volvo ever sold a car to a single male?

2 Likes

Bc the EQS is a chick magnet?

3 Likes

I happily leased one before I was married. It was a great car.

2 Likes

Said no single male in the history of the world until @mllcb42

I didn’t know Volvo even leased cars to single males.

3 Likes

Paging @Dany1122

Then get some in stock! LOL

Those XC90 PHEVs are red hot, and red on your sheet…lol