Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

etron GT looks like Honda Civic after Taycan :grinning:
Obviously, it’s not Porsche.

The 2023 Audi E-Tron GT Is Almost a Porsche, but Not Quite

Same as VW vs Audi, not the same. Argue as you will.

Badge Engineering at its finest. The badge of course dictates a different experience. Audi dealer might only be serving mini Evian water, while the Porsche CA will be serving you a Voss water bottle. .

1 Like

Can someone point me to the meme lounge? After a long day I like a chuckle…

8 Likes

Click below for the meme lounge
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/off-topic-landfill-5

1 Like

Meme fans on LH when you tell potential buyer they could get $7500 EV credit then buy out their lease.

The thing is that, I could be wrong but the taycan and the etron gt rs are extremely similar. Like it’s an extreme case of throw a better badge on it and charge more.

Audi Q4 Etron got demolished by Sandy Munro (lean design/costing king), when they reviewed it. Its was a gussied up Id4.

-TH Can we switch these to a new topic instead of populate the meme lounge?

1 Like

On a plane on my phone, but someone’s got to have some fun with this cut and paste failure:

6 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

5 Likes

If it’s a BEV, it’s not that small of a gap to overcome.

You know you have spent way too much time on LH, when you start asking your local takeout place about the “Total Out the Door cost”.

2 Likes

What is the total cost of ownership for chicken lo mein?

9 Likes

BWW charges $1 take out fee smh

2 Likes

Last I went they hit me with a couple of complimentary non-alco Heinkens.

The “not a tip” tip

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Little known fact, I used to be a Chinese take out kid. Started from the bottom now we here! (I think LH is worse than Chinese take out though)

7 Likes

Were you the takeout spot that also charged extra for the hot oil sauce?

1 Like

my local place is charging for extra bags of noodles for soup now. “2 bag only. extra bag fifty cent extra. everything go up. hard times.”