Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

1 Like

2 Likes

@derekoh1991 , you know what will help Mercedes EV sales? Microfiber cushions.

1 Like

Wow, brother. How long did it take to make that?

10 Likes

I’ll throw in some marinara sauce for those crayons in exchange for a Taycan unicorn.

4 Likes

I am glad you said Marinara because everyone in the Midwest puts ranch on everything, which is disgusting. I am literally looking at CPO programs right now to see if any car makes sense on a 12mo lease.

4 Likes

As a midwesterner, I will not stand for this ranch disrespect

3 Likes

RIP:

1 Like

I didn’t even make this meme… just searched for Ranch and this came up:

3 Likes

Me watching more mmr requests come in
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

9 Likes

12 Likes

Emphasis on the mid in Midwest. Just like how ranch is a mid-dressing.

As a New Englander transplanted in the Midwest, ranch is overrated and does not belong on pizza or with mozzarella sticks.

5 Likes

When I am in charge, ordering Ranch is the cue for the secret police to disappear you. Especially with chicken wings :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Ranch has one place and that is on a salad. I believe even that is a debatable issue because ranch on a salad is pretty ridiculous as well.

The best/worst is when you go to someone’s house or a party and they toss out carrots, celery and broccoli (usually still in the plastic tray) and don’t spend even a few minutes to throw together an appropriate chive or spinach dip.

Pretty micro, but still something to think about.

5 Likes

Salad is pretty much it for me in terms of ranch usage. That and those old snack wraps.

1 Like

I know the midwest is severely underrepresented on LH, so I’m fighting the masses. But ranch on chicken wings, fries, celery, mozz sticks, etc alllll day. Only sandwich i’ll put it on is a CBR though

If ranch has a million fans i am one of them
If ranch has 10 fans i am one of them
If ranch has 1 fan, that is me
If ranch has no fans that means I am no longer on this earth
if the world is against ranch, then I am against the world

7 Likes

So many memes for ranch… so I decided to do an animated one since “potatoes” love ranch:

1 Like

1 Like