Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

this is good work

1 Like

we’re at the point in the big short when everything is falling apart but the banks aren’t pricing the swaps correctly. Prices are still elevated but there are significantly less buyers, just nobody wants to drop prices

2 Likes

In the car world, we’re definitely seeing the classical “lack of liquidity” Prices haven’t dropped enough. But rates are also insanity too.

Wrong pic, but I need 4 squares

1 Like

I think it would be better in this format:

6 Likes

18 Likes

I’ve seen many compare the auto market to the housing market and I think it’s wrong.

Auto market is significantly smaller then housing 10>1.
Yields (profits) of banks on these is high especially with high interest rates.
I haven’t seen the criminal underwriting behavior that existed in the housing market happen in auto.
Auto loans are not traded in packages on the market which in housing significantly overvalued the underlying assets.

All this makes me think we are unlikely to see a bubble burst like housing, worst that happens is repo’s go up and banks take a hit to their profits.

Oh I am just opining on the economy in general.

1 Like

I found @drdvrgs Mirai!

16 Likes

Lmaooooo that’s @li8625

@perdana sent me that photo a few minutes ago
Here is a better quality

3 Likes

yup, it’s circling the webs right now.

$36/$39 a kilo does hurt
Toyota needs to take responsibility

wE dOnT oWn ThE fUel StaTioNs

4 Likes

No this is me you fools!

4 Likes

poorsche lmao

1 Like

You can call me a moron, a dumbass or a retard but you can never ever call me one insult, a hydrogen car driver!

5 Likes

this dumbass @li8625 underwater on his poooorsche

2 Likes

This me right here?

But I’m officially above water now! I have an offer of 106.5k+ tax credits at any autonation dealer! (and honestly autonation pricing isn’t bad. Better than most of NJ dealers, cough cough 2k off a 2023 demo M440i with 4k miles)

Bait and switch loading

1 Like

Screw you, I was trying to hack an SL from a Florida Autonation Dealership and they came at me with 90k.

Whose buying repo inventory if repos go up?