Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

You’ve hit the main point

• Most people won’t drive to a dealer 1 hour away, much less reach out to many further
  • Most people’s lease education comes from a Dave Ramsey video and they’re already turned off from it
  • Most people won’t negotiate and think the price given is the lowest
  • Most people don’t know you can lease loaners

It’s sad that we see posts of people who legit bring up leasehackr at the dealership and request the same deal, but that’s just reality. These deals take a lot of work that most people wont do. But I’m not complaining, more deals for us.

1 Like

For you, I agree it is very much a Wendy’s.

Like those that score the Biggie Bag deal @ Wendy’s, I am glad you received the deal you did on your EQS (and yours was the best deal posted for what, 3 hours?), that you find the EQS to be a good car and a good value. MB is also certainly glad that the EQS pricing/sales model got you in the unit and got the unit off their books.

Clearly a solid win all the way around for both you and MB, and for Wendy’s as well.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Oh @HersheySweet what have you done?

18 Likes

What they wrote

How they look:

12 Likes

Just wait until you see what he has in store for you all next.

2 Likes

the XM and taycans are waiting for @HersheySweet :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s hope he does (not) post the contract if it is another one of those🦄.

2 Likes

If it’s a CT and not for me, we’re fighting

2 Likes

I don’t think we will see any Taycans anytime soon. We are still 2-3 years out on orders apart from the base RWD. Porsche is really struggling with batteries and allocations were shifted to Europe for emission regulations.

2 Likes

Attention all LHers: go here and post your unicorns and watch them :fire:

https://www.reddit.com/r/askcarsales/comments/11shtmd/how_much_do_you_pay_for_your_car_and_what_do_you/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

2 Likes

They are just asking what salespeople are paying, not the general public.

Is this, my moment, to make a new reddit account and troll meatloaf?

Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Bad GIF - SometimesMaybeGood ...

6 Likes

To be fair, we’ve sold more cars as “general public” than some desk salespeople

1 Like

:headstone: :headstone:

16 Likes

“Leasing is a waste of money, you pay for the car and then don’t have an extremely depreciated worthless asset at the end. What’s the point?”

8 Likes

Yeah im not giving you animals my reddit account.

9 Likes

The loaf has retired from ACS. We can still summon him in r/insidecarsales, but he doesn’t respond otherwise.

2 Likes

That’s a private community right?