Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

I’m very sad to have missed the anon50755977 drama and now most posts have been erased so I have no clue what he thought the harassment was all about. And now I find no memes to help me? Ugh.

It started because he was complaining about things he didn’t like about his Polestar and felt he was being personally attacked when someone said that Polestar and Volvo aren’t the same thing any more.

11 Likes

LOL, it was him who had said he would never drive a volvo. He didn’t understand what would even compel someone to get a volvo

Seems like a breakdown, hope he got help

Pretty wild someone took the 2100 effective x5m. Bless them

2 Likes

As @mllcb42 pointed out in private and above, it was apparently all my fault, as always :frowning_face:

But this was over 3 weeks ago, so I can’t take the full responsibility for what happened last night lol

2 Likes

Me too, what happened last night?

Check out offtopic landfill 5

I honestly can’t think of a worse car to spend $40k on. V6 Camry? Smh

1 Like

Not even the trd version either

fixed that for you

1 Like

I had tried to follow the link to the landfill in one of the topics, but it came up blank. I think many posts were deleted.

Yeah, after factoring in the NegEq and interest. But I’m actually trying to think of a $40k msrp car thats worse. Maybe an infinity?

and the $4k in add ons

3 Likes

He wanted a more civil environment where people politely disagree, so he went to Twitter.

20 Likes

But they desire the addons…

He actually said that?

Still costs money

Well to in his ‘defense’, he is limited to Toyota because no one else would loan him such a high LTV at 5%