Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

F
all this bear does is landfill me they missed that part

2 Likes

This meme is all these people who have $350/mo BMW’s from 3 years ago that are about to find out they need to spend a few more payments on tires.

1 Like

He landfills way less now :slightly_smiling_face: Haven’t seen much landfilled recently from anyone. Odd

1 Like

7cu4mh

Have you seen the same amount of political discussions lately? So here is your [partial] answer.

6 Likes

When I tried getting a quote for a buyout of my 4xe from AutoNation, they forwarded me to this dealership. BMW of Encinitas called me a few times to try to buyout the Jeep.

Rebates are back…no need to argue about the current political climate driving us into an eventual world war. Just take the fifth booster, support :ukraine:, let the twelve yr old girl educate you on climate change and be ready for Aliens.

7 Likes

I’ve got my ‘Take Me With You!’ sign in the basement.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpG42bNgVZw/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

2 Likes

Came for a Walmart story, ended up with a dumbass story! whee!

2 Likes

the good 'ol AV

1 Like

Oh project bluebeam. When they roll out the aliens you know they’re losing control of the power structure.

1 Like

20 Likes

6 Likes

That defeats the purpose and spirits of LH…

3 Likes

Someone took screenshots of the deal and used photoshop to edit and shop it. Made it’s way back to the Store GM as well and I was gobsmacked so I don’t like sharing that since. I only know a handful on LH that uphold the culture as much as I do.

2 Likes

There was one that photoshoped an NSX deal, I think? Was it yours?

1 Like

No it was an i8 deal

1 Like

Is this fiction or non-fiction