from Imgflip Meme Generator

10 Likes

13 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

20 Likes

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/clutch-nissan-west-az-ca-nv-pathfinders-frontiers-norcal-blowout-titan-group-buy-part-ii-9-30pm-ct/418542/188?u=instantfob

4 Likes

I think this is the best meme. Jeep shipped the car 45 days ago. I don’t know what kind of shipping method they use :man_facepalming:
Wagoneer

My 4xe took longer than that. It spent most of its time at the rail yard waiting to get put on the train. “Shipped” means “left the factory to go into the shipping process”.

Lolll

18 Likes

This template is a shoe-horn, but capturing 2 years of bickering in a meme didn’t fit in the pawn stars meme either, so :man_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Omg this transit time is crazy. Cars from overseas come faster than this. They can’t ship car from Michigan to Florida in 45 days. I had order before from Michigan dealer, dealership had the car after 2 days they shipped.

I bet the ones that are built and waiting for a full ship before being sent don’t.

1 Like

Dealer said it usually takes 3 weeks to get the car from Michigan, but this takes longer we don’t know why, we’ll try to reach our rep in Chrysler to see if they have better answer why.

I think there’s issues with inspections at the port too. That’s a problem I’m having with a bunch of Tacomas right now…

2 Likes

What port they have one job deliver freaking car from Michigan to Florida. 45 days it’s sitting somewhere and nobody knows where is the car.

3 Likes

Yeah obv different for domestics. Just saying I’m seeing a lot of issues internationally too now

Looks like the final destination is in Kazakhstan.

The timeline as it stands makes sense.

10 Likes