Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

When even the seller hints you don’t want to buy this one.

19 Likes

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

2023- $380 a month- nissan Altima money

2021- $380 a month- Infiniti Q50 money

No point of comparing :cry:

Whoops. I missed the meme above. DOh!

1 Like

This is what the new $380/mo feels like, compared to what we used to have “back in the day”. :cry:

Old Car GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

8 Likes

For a second there I thought this was from the ‘Greatest American Hero(ine)’ sequel but she pulls off a white car in that.

13 Likes

LeaseHackrs tomorrow morning:

14 Likes

Sorry @spockvr6 but The Emperor cares more about shareholders than customers.

8 Likes

Jeez, the Meme Thread is thriving.

It’s almost as if the Frontier & blackout Sunday were the greatest things to ever happen to this thread.

@jeisensc this is just more than I can take!

My little secret is that I haven’t really been terribly affected by these Tesla price cuts in reality. The only reason I plunged for the car when I did was because there was equity in another car that I was able to extract ($7700) that I knew was not going to be there much longer. Id guess that right now the majority of that equity would be pretty much gone. So, I had to move on aelling that car when I was able to, and the fact that there was any discount at all on a Tesla was a bonus.

Now, if they drop things again, then I will be seriously in the negative. It’s strange though, I like this car enough that I just don’t even care…

2 Likes

Move over 4xe, frontier, bolt, lt1

7 Likes

Is there a cliffsnotes version? :grin:

1 Like

Everyone just waiting for some captive to pass the federal rebate through a Tesla lease

It looks like the lease would be in the high $500’s/mo with the $7,500 passed down. That would create an interesting temptation, but I still don’t know that I would want to own/drive a Tesla. :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t want to be driving around in the :cat: and encounter a m3p to hand you the gap :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

From a stop, yes. While rolling at a lower speed, potentially. Higher speeds, not going to happen. :laughing: You have no room to “gap” in CA anyway, bumper to bumper and people can’t drive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Regardless, Tesla’s have no soul (aesthetically and mechanically) and look like a plastic toy. Any true enthusiast would never choose something like a Tesla over a muscle car or sports car. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Stop fighting and just get both :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL. Just some friendly banter at the roundtable. He is 95% giving me :poop: anyway.

I would only ever get a Tesla for the money, and it would have to be very cheap. There is nothing else that attracts me to the brand.

3 Likes