Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

no wonder. they seem to have gone the way of the oldsmobile here.

Not used but…

Hahaaa should have done that here when they went to 7500 after 3500

@spockvr6 leading the pack

Who says that there isn’t a Class Action being formed? lol

Opel / Vauxhaul does ok in Europe

Opel makes some nice cars

I have my flaming pitchfork ready🤪

I asked for the free supercharging a week after taking delivery. The response of Tesla customer service…

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

A week later I asked for a credit of any type (acessories, supercharging, free toilet paper) when the rebate went to $7500. Tesla customer service said…
jillian bell middle finger GIF by Idiotsitter

5 Likes

My 21 Sierra (1500 at4 diesel) was in for service last week and the used car manager offered me 47,500 for it. The lease buyout is 46k, I have 11 months left, but I’m currently 6000 miles over. I’m thinking I may regret not just letting them take it off my hands considering the direction they’ve gone recently.

2 Likes

let it go - when the market drops you’ll be screwed

also you aren’t going to find the same monthly payment anywhere for at4 now

4 Likes

Peak insanity may be over but now you’ve gone too far.

From what I’ve been told, the EV consumer is not the rioting type.

You should probably use Twitter to compain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shop it around first and see if you can get a better offer before blindly accepting the first one

You should just cyber stalk the inventory of a certain BMW store in Glendale, CA… I got a 550i (never set foot in the store) and a X5 50i from them (flew in to drive it off the lot, all paperwork signed ahead of time), both were ridiculously amazing deals even for the pre-COVID times. They seem to gobble up a lot exec demos (both of mine were), many of which will lease relatively well as a new car.

1 Like

Brass hats, especially ones with lease exceptions have gotten pretty rare.

We may see them come back as inventory builds.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out they were the BMW leader in the west, BMWs are very popular in Glendale.

1 Like

1 Like

What you know about Little Armenia? 818 holla at ya boi

6 Likes

Yes, this is a great place to go for BMW deals. Greg Poland used to be the guy there for 20 years and he would get you what you wanted at a price that worked but he’s now @ Valencia BMW. I would try Pacific as they move serious units, and maybe contact Greg @ Valencia as well.

1 Like

I tried couple times with them but they weren’t even in the ballpark compared to some of the more aggressive offers I got. When I had 10% off offers they were close to MSRP.

1 Like

But why??? Why do foreigners love Buick? Buicks are considered grandma cars in the US no?

Why does the average Chinese eat rice everyday while the average American doesn’t?

Cultures preferences for cars vary just like preferences for food. Buick has a historical connection there due to history of important people, including the last Chinese emperor, driving a Buick.

4 Likes

Your last name has to end in -ian to get a deal in Glendale.

7 Likes